🛁Bubble Bath 🛁

...
...
...
"Ugh!" Dark Choco yelled in anger. He stepped back gripping his sword, breathing through his teeth. his eyes gazed upon the man in front of him, Dark Cacao. "Blocking your enemy's attacks is important when in battle. Just swinging your sword around will not guarantee victory." Dark Cacao Commented. Dark Choco nodded his head "Yes father!" He replied. They both were shortly interrupted by someone."How about you two finish for the day? The sun is setting." Pure Vanilla asked walking up to Dark Choco before giving him a glazed donut. "Thank you Pure Vanilla." Choco said giving Vanilla a nice smile. Vanilla then Makes his way to Cacao handing him a glazed donut too. "I don't eat sweets." Cacao denied the offer. Vanilla smirked and whispered. "So I must be an exception~" He said seductively. Dark Cacao chucked in response. "Does this mean we're done for today?" Dark Choco asked. "Yes Dark Choco, you can go." Dark Cacao gave permission. Dark Choco nodded and made his way back inside. "Come on, let's go inside." Pure Vanilla told Cacao. "Alright." Cacao said, following Vanilla.

They both made their way inside, Dark Cacao closing the doors behind them. "Do you know something we haven't tried yet?" Pure Vanilla asked before taking a bite of the donut. "you being top?" Dark Cacao responded with a smirk. Vanilla Blushed understanding what he meant. "W-what!? no! well... yeah, but no. We never took a bath together!" Vanilla exclaimed in excitement. "Hm, you're right." Cacao agreed. "Would you love to take a bath with me?~" Vanilla asked in a pleading way. "So you can be a perv?" Cacao teased. Vanilla turned red. "W-what! No! I... just want to take a bath with you." He muttered taking another bite of his donut. "Alright then, let's go." Dark Cacao said as he starts walking off. Pure Vanilla grinned while following Cacao and eating the rest of his donut.

When they made it back to their room and Dark Cacao opens the door. Pure Vanilla wasted no time by placing his staff on the bed and going to the bathroom. Cacao closes the door and locks it before walking over to his armor stan and taking off his armor. Vanilla flips on the light before he starts the bath and puts some soap into it. He watches the bubbles start to arise for a few seconds. A grin forms on his face as he begins taking off his clothes and places them in a basket. Vanilla steps into the steaming tub of water and then sits, feeling the heat hit his body. He relaxed in the tub waiting for his lover to join him.
...
...
...
4 minutes passed and Pure Vanilla could hear the door opening. He stares at the door and watches intensely. Dark Cacao opens the door and walks in, wearing only some shorts and a t-shirt with his hair tied up. He closed the door after him. Vanilla watched it all, analyzing every move Cacao made. He just couldn't take his eyes off him. "You're quite red." Cacao laughed. Vanilla snapped out of his trance. "H-Huh!?Oh no no no, The... You're just petty hot- I mean- The water! T-the water is pretty hot." He stammered. Cacao chuckled to Vanilla stumbling on his words. "Hehe, whatever you say." He said as he starts taking off his shirt. Vanilla thought about looking away, but couldn't. Like, my guy was lusting to see his man naked. Though Vanilla has seen it many times, the thrill of knowing that only he can see it makes it better.  He watches as Cacao throws his shirt in the basket and starts to remove his shorts.

Dark Cacao slowly takes off his shorts as if he was teasing Pure Vanilla. The more Cacao reviled made Vanilla's heart skip a beat. "The tub seems to be getting full." Cacao says without even looking. "Oh, Huh!?" This forces Vanilla to finally look away as he turns towards the faucet and turns it off. He looks at the water for a second before turning around. "Oh!-" Pure Vanilla jumped a bit to see Dark Cacao standing in front of the tub Naked. He kept his eyes looking everywhere else to not looks down. Cacao chuckled and stepped into the tub. Vanilla moves to the side to make space for Cacao who sits down next to him. Silents filled the room with only the low sounds of bubbles popping. A few seconds passed until Dark Cacao Stoke. "Why so quiet?" He asked leaning back against the edge of the tub. "I don't really know what to say, To be honest." Vanilla Spoke giggling a little. "You don't have to say anything. We can just sit and cuddle like we always do in bed." Cacao explained. Vanilla smiled and hummed an okay before crawling over to Cacao and sitting on his lap. "Yeah, Let's just cuddle!" He agreed with Cacao.