At Last (Rewritten)

Author POV

Scaramouche was shocked by the papers contents. He tossed the file across the room and he bolted out the room looking for cell #2367.

The Paper's Content

Name: Kazishi

No. : 3287

Age: Unknown

Height: 5'6

Weight: 139lbs

Appearance: Youthful appearance with fair milky skin and long indigo hair and violet eyes.
Large electro symbol over chest area as well as a small electro symbol on left thigh.

Holding cell: #2367

***
Day 1:

Subject seems to show less emotions than normal humans do. Quite surprising, subject will begin tests right away.

Test 1

Subject has shown stotic behavior toward any type of pain.
Physical pain and or Emotional pain.

Mental State: Stable

***
Month 1:

Subject has grown into an aggressive state and behavior. Emotions seem to be spiraling into mood swings. Subject often utters things like 'Kuni' or 'let me go back...to Kunikuzushi..' or 'He is sad... Let me comfort him'. We have yet to figure out who or what this 'Kuni' or 'Kunikuzushi' is.

Test 39

Subject still remains stotic. Now testing [.......] serum.

First dose

Subject has shown no signs of any aggression or agitation as the others did.

We may have had a break through...

Mental state: Good

Year ???:

140th dose of the serum

We have found a break through!

Though, the subject has lost all emotion and only remains an empty shell but still remains compatible with the serum.

Although, with many trials he still has memories of this... 'Kuni'.

We have tried every way possible to remove the memories but they still seem set on this person or thing.

Subject has proven compatible with serum and has gained new forms of abilities.

Electro Manipulation:

Subject can summon electric bolts of pure energy and light.
Can still use vision of electro but Electro Manipulation is a formidable version.

Visionary Puppet:

Subject can create clones of himself, as many as desired without any drawbacks.

Open Light:

Subject can create any choice of weapon out of pure electro, the desired weapons seems to be a scythe and often a claymore.

Tendrils of Destruction:
Subject can create tendrils that can become sharp and pierce through almost anything.

New Form:

Subject can summon a sword of complete destruction out of his chest. This can cause pain, but it is bearable. As the subject has shown.

God Himself:
.....

***
𝚅𝙾𝙸𝙲𝙴𝙼𝙰𝙸𝙻: 🄾🄿🄴🄽

ℍ𝔼 𝕀𝕊 𝔸 𝔾𝕆𝔻

𝕎𝔼 ℂℝ𝔼𝔸𝕋𝔼𝔻 𝔸 𝔾𝕆𝔻

𝕎𝔼 ℂℝ𝔼𝔸𝕋𝔼𝔻 𝕎ℍ𝔸𝕋 𝕎𝔼 𝕋ℍ𝕆𝕌𝔾ℍ𝕋 𝕎𝔼 ℕ𝔼𝕍𝔼ℝ 𝕎𝕆𝕌𝕃𝔻!!!

***

The voicemail cut out. But Scaramouche had already left the room.

∆•°•∆•°•∆

Kazishi POV ( Finally ୧( ಠ Д ಠ )୨ )

It was approximately 10 hours since the mysterious man had left my cell. I had to count, I don't really have anything in my cell and I can't move so I had to count like I always do.

......

The wires that were holding him in place suddenly broke off, followed by cool steam.

There was someone coming in, this was Kazishi's perfect chance. He quickly created a clone of himself and he hid behind the doors.

A middle aged woman appeared out of the steam from the metal doors opening. When she stepped inside, she saw the clone and quickly tried to grab him uttering 'We have to get him out of here'. Unfortunately she was pierced by several tendrils through her stomach.

The clone quickly disbursed into electro particles and Kazishi stepped out into the corridor.

'What's with that alarm? It's loud...'

He walked out and he came across two people that he had never seen before. A ginger male and a platniom blonde haired female.

"Hey, is that him"

The ginger whispered to the blonde.

"Pretty sure it is, he really does look like him... damn.."

They both stepped forward but Kazishi quickly reacted and shot tendrils at them, they dodged out of the way but they didn't see the tendrils redirect toward them and wrap around their bodies.

Before they knew it, they were hanging upside down.

"Woah! He can create tendrils!"

The ginger shouted in excitement.

The blonde rolled her eyes and squirmed. The tendrils only tightened and she soon gave up.

"Hey! Are you Scaramouche's brother?"

Kazushi's eyebrows raised, he did not know this... 'Scaramouche' person.

He paid no mind and started walking away from the two.

"Hey! Kid what the hell, you can't just leav-"

A lightning bolt sped passed the ginger surprising him.

"Insolent being, I am older than I look. Call me a kid again, and I won't hesitate to rip you apart, limb by limb and feed you to my tendrils. Your voice is just as annoying as you look"

Kazishi said with a straight face. Childe and Signora were caught off-guard, he really was like Scaramouche.

Suddenly a silhouette appeared down the hall speeding toward the three. It was a short male, with... quite a huge hat.

....

Scaramouche walked up to the three, and his eyes widen.

"Kazishi..."