The Battle of Exegol

A First Order officer spotted the assault force and informed Palpatine, who immediately recognized the threat and had the signal transferred to capital ship called the Steadfast, intending to guide the fleet out themselves.

When the lander realized the signal had been transferred, Eternal Ranger Finn reached out with the Force to identify the new source of the command signal. Identifying the Steadfast as the source because it stood out among the Sith Star Destroyers, they went forward with their ground assault and landed on the hull of the Resurgent Star Destroyer instead. Palpatine ordered a large group of Sith troopers, and Vechicons onto the hull to stop the boarders, along with an electromagnetic pulse to disable their speeders. To his disbelief, another officer told him that they weren't using speeders; instead, they were using orbak mounts. The Autobots assisted the strike team consisting of Finn, Jannah, a few of Dj's wives such as Bow, Adi Gallia and Blaze The Cat. Together they managed to disable the tower after a brutal battle.

"I got one on my tail." Kare Kun, also known as Black Four said on the comms as she tried to evade the TIE Dagger using a three sixty spin in her X-Wing but to no avail.

Poe(comms): No, no Kun!

Kun(comms): Ayyeeeeee!!!!

Poe(Comms): NOOOOOOOO!!

Another X-Wing crashed into a Xyston Star Destroyer as many more Rebel starfighters began to fall to thier death either by the increasing number of TIEs or auto turrets that firing above the Sith Throne.

Black Sqaudron, a Resistance starfighter squadron founded by Commander Poe Dameron which played a key role during several engagements in the conflict between the Resistance and the First Order was losing. Black Squadron mainly fielded T-70 X-wing starfighters, but flew other craft such a BTL-S3 Y-wing Starfighters.

Surges of comm channels were coming through Poe's in search of advice on what to do. His stress increased and his determination was diminishing.

"My friends... I-I'm sorry." A tear dropped from his left cheek. "I really thought we had a shot. But there's to many of them."

Just then a voice of hope appeared, it flickered for a second but came back to life. "But there are more of Poe." The voice said, it sounded masculine, somewhat mature and very authoritative.

"There are more of us!" Another voice echoed in Poe's comlink in his ear. This one was authoritative as well but calm and seemingly confident.

Poe turned his X-Wing around and what he saw shocked him.