#1: Dare

It was a normal afternoon. The two 'siblings' were in their home. Katsuragi, being the gamer he is, sat on the couch, a game console in his hands. While Elsie was cooking food and humming, her companion was completely silent, aside from the mutters when he encountered his favorite girl. Elsie gazed at the male, when suddenly, an idea popped in her head.

"Kaminii-sama...truth or dare?" She spoke.

"Let me save first my game...so, what were you saying? It better be good, I was getting at the best part." He faced the girl, who sighed and pouted.

"You never pay attention to me..."

"I just did, didn't I?" He replied.

"Well then...truth or dare?"

"Ha?! That lousy game? Sorry, too dangerous for me." An evil grin stretched on her lips.

"If you don't, I'll be cooking your lunch for a whoooooole, month~" Cold sweat dripped from his forehead.

"U-uh...dare..."

'Shoot, why did I say that?!' He thought to himself. Elsie's pair of eyes twinkled.

"I dare you to taste my delicious soup!" Katsuragi's face paled.

"A-anything but that!"

"So, would you rather eat my special egg plants?"

She meant plants with something which looked like eggs.

Horrifyingly gross.

He shook his head.

"Here!" She gave him a bowl of soup, with the liquid being pinkish, and chopped off tentacles floating. He slammed his hand to his mouth, trying to stop vomiting. She took his hand off and stuffed the spoon with the soup in his mouth.

"How is it?" Without reply, he sprinted to the bathroom, with vomiting sounds echoing.

"Is it really that bad...?" She took another spoon, tried the soup, and slammed her hand to her mouth, her face paled.

The next day, their friends visited them in the hospital, surprised and pondering over how they got food poisoning.