Keima X Kanon One-Shot

A/N

Ano...
Readers: AUTHOR! *World War 3 starts* WHERE THE HECK WHERE YOU?
Me: *sweatdrops* C-calm down first, guys! Okay, let me restart. Ahem, ahem. So, first of all, I apologize for not updating for a long time. A
Half year, maybe? So...*bows* I'M VERY SORRY! And to make it all up for you guys who are still alive from waiting, I'm going to make a Katsuragi X Kanon one-shot! Someone requested for this, so yeah. @elladana2704 (did I get the name right?). Thank her guys, for waking me up from my daze. Alright, before you get fed up with this author's note, I'll start the one-shot now. Oh and, this is a different one-shot. A different one from the previous one. Enjoyyy~!

_____________________________________

3rd Person

"E-eh?!" Haruka's mouth went agape as she saw the idol blushing. "Y-you like Katsu-!" The pink haired girl covered the blonde haired girl's mouth as she was about to shout her secret. (Ha! My writing improved!)

"Haruka-chan, promise me you won't shout when I remove my hand, okay?" The girl nodded. Kanon slowly removed her hand on her face. "Kanon, do you really like Katsuragi? I mean, he's cool and everything, but doesn't all he cares about is games?" She whispered.

"It isn't my fault I fell for him..." "Oh, really?" Haruka sarcastically said. "But what are you going to do? Are you going to tell him? Ohh, I'm going to beat him if he hurts your feelings..." the other female chuckled.

"You really are funny, Haruka-chan. Well, I suppose not for now." "*sighs* Well, that's good. You should observe him first to make sure. I mean, that guy is kind of weird. He can be...you know...a maniac?" She said.

"Observing him? Hmm...I guess that'll be a good idea. There is still a chance I might just be confused with my feelings...but then, what would I do if I know that he'l be a good guy?" "Try to deepen your connection with him. With that, confession succession rate will go higher." She adviced.

"Umm, not to be rude, Haruka-chan, but, how come you know all of these things even if you didn't even experience love yet?" "Well, that is true, but I want to help people. That good enough of a reason?" "Yes, I suppose." She answered.

"Speaking of which, your 'someone' is here!" She quickly ran away. "Wait! Haruka-chan-!" "Kanon?" A voice called out to her. She froze. "K-keima-kun! O-ohayou!" She managed to stutter out. "Ohayou. But why are you stuttering?" He asked as he continued to play on his PFP.