1.

"Okay, that's it for today." Professor Kang said closing his notes. He then asked his students to wait for 5 minutes more.

His students look at him attentively if he is going to announce something or going to tell them about their test a few days ago. His students prefer the first one instead of the latter.

"You will get an email today about the cancelation of my class for tomorrow and the day after tomorrow so if you have any questions or anything come into my office I am available until 4 pm, okay?" Dr. Kang said.

Some yes, okay, and understood were get heard in the lecture hall of the Psychology department.

"And if you have any problem you can contact Dr. Beomgyu." He said pointing at Assistant professor Choi Beomgyu, a 27-year-old who started working under him one and a half years ago. He can say that younger man is smart and they make good friends even though he is loud sometimes, the total opposite of him.

Beomgyu smiled at him and then looked at students who were nodding first at him and then at Beomgyu.

"ok that's it for today let's meet on Monday," he announced. He turned to look at Beomgyu who was packing his notes and looked ready to go to his office. He hesitated but then think fuck it and said "Do you think it is a good idea to gift him a cat?" he asked. He was looking insecure about his decision because he is.

Beomgyu signed nth time because of his whining. "Look he loves you and even if you gift him an ordinary shell from the beach where you are going to celebrate your 4th anniversary, he will still appreciate it like it's some kind of gem because it was given by you. And gifting him a cat means you want to start a family with him which you want as you going to propose to him." younger softly said.

Taehyun nodded his head. Beomgyu is right it's a good idea and Soobin will love it no matter's what. Even though he wanted to change his plan he can't because he already got ready all the adoption papers for a Munchkin cat that he saw at a pet shop near his university. Cat is a mix of brown and white colors. He liked it so much and is sure Soobin is also going to love it.

Taehyun is a 29-year-old Professor of Psychology at Busan University. He is living his life happily with his boyfriend but now he wants to change that title. He wants them to be husbands instead of boyfriends which they are for more than 3 years now going to be 4 years in two days.

More importantly, he wanted the whole world to know that Choi Soobin is his husband and he is going to be his forever. He wanted to call Soobin his in front of everyone which he never get to do in those three years of dating because of his boyfriend's profession.

Choi Soobin is a 30-year-old worldwide known actor. He has many hit movies and a big fanbase. He is openly bisexual for 5 years now and his fans are supportive for which Taehyun is thankful. He doesn't want his baby to get hated just because he decided to show his true self to the world. Soobin's fans know he has a boyfriend but they don't know who it is.

The same goes for Taehyun, everyone knows he has a boyfriend but doesn't know who it is. Soobin had said it's for his safety, his sasaeng fans are crazy and he doesn't want younger to be in danger because of the profession he has chosen.

In two days their anniversary is coming and Taeyun has decided to take his boyfriend to the beach and gift him a cute cat then propose to him. No, he is not going to take a cat to the beach it's just he will show papers and photos of the cat to Soobin. He can already imagine Soobin's reaction, his eye smile is one of the reasons he fell for him.

Today is Wednesday and their anniversary is on Friday so he had taken two days' leave from work and adding up the weekend he has a total of four days. He already asked Soobin to take leave without telling him where they are going. He wanted to enjoy his time fully with his boyfriend and soon-to-be fiancé. He is not even nervous because he knows Soobin is going to say yes. They have been talking about marriage for months now.

They are going to head towards the beach tomorrow morning. Soobin has schedules until 7 pm. So Taehyun had time, he can pack their things for the mini-vacation and make dinner for both of them.

It was 5 pm when Taehyun reach home, he had to make some stops to buy some snacks to eat in the car tomorrow. After freshening up he first packs their bags and then proceeds to make their dinner.

His thoughts started going on in every place. He hasn't bought any rings because he wanted to choose rings with Soobin. If he hasn't bought rings does it seems he is not serious? Is Soobin going to be disappointed? He should have bought rings. What if Soobin thinks he is not serious about him and will say no. Even worse what if he will break up with him?

No No no he is not going to overthink and ruin his well-made plan. For fuck sake he is a psychology professor, he had studied psychology for more than ten years now. He more than anyone should know what overthinking does to us.

Soobin loves him and he will say yes then they both will get married and on their first night as married couple-

His thoughts get cut by a back hug, he was so deep in thoughts that he doesn't notice his boyfriend coming home and back hugging him. He got scared and squealed. Soobin chuckled at his boyfriend's cute self.

"You startled me!" the younger whined. " What were you thinking that you didn't notice me ah." Taller said nuzzling his face in shorter's neck.

Younger leaned into his lover's touch, heaving a sign. Both of them relaxed in each others touch. All their exhaustion of the day leaves their body as they stand in the middle of the kitchen too comfortable in each other's touch to move.

"You know you could shower first, dinner is almost ready," Taehyun said but did not show any intention to leave his comfort place, his warm place where he can forget all worries and just let himself relax.

Soobin giggled and Taehyun is sure its his second favorite thing in the whole universe. First is Soobin's arms, he likes- no loves when his lover wraps his arms around him. It's the best thing in the world, so warm that winter doesn't even feel cold if he is in his lovers arms.

"Okay I will go and freshen up," Soobin said while giving his neck a little pick. Taehyun giggled as he looked at his boyfriend's figure which is going inside their bedroom. He turns towards his dish.

Everything is gonna be okay he doesn't have to worry.