3.

"Hyung, how do you want your future to be?", Taehyun asked.

They had woken up three hours ago and realized that they overslept. Soobin suggested eating dinner early because it's too late to eat lunch now. They search for the best restaurant for dinner and after eating they decided to have a walk near the seashore. It was already sunset so there were not too many people around.

After roaming around here and there on the coast and playing around they decided to settle down somewhere. As they sit on the soft sand of the beach Taehyun rests his head on Soobin's shoulder as he heaved out a tired sign. After some more talking Taehyun gathered some courage to ask a question that he was dying to ask his boyfriend from the day he decided to propose to him on their anniversary.

Soobin looked at the younger for a few minutes who was avoiding his eye contact. He then straightens his back and turns to look at the younger smiling at him. He takes the younger's small hand in his big one intertwining their fingers.

Soobin looked at him and asked him to look at him which younger did as he was told.

Soobin gave him soft smile, "You know when I first started acting I had thought that I must be not talented enough and all the frame I got I don't deserve it. But then Yeonjun Hyung told me that I was overthinking and I had worked hard to be where I was. It was hard for me at first to accept my all struggle and hard work and it take some time but in the end, I realized that I deserved all this. I was really happy and grateful that time to my fans and I felt complete that time. Then I started working on the movie 'Love Heals' and I started feeling like I am missing something in my life and then I met you and you were that something. You were my missing part who came into my life to complete me."

Younger was looking at him with an amused and surprised expression as if he didn't expect it. Soobin laughed at his lover's surprised face before continuing, "I had never told you this but you were what I needed in my life to be complete and to feel truly happy. You are not just my boyfriend you are also my best friend who understands me and knows me as his own hand. That's why I am so gland having you here with me and as you had asked me how I want my future to be like, I want my future to be with you. In your arms cuddling, reading books, cooking, talking about our day after coming from work-"

Soobin take a deep breath to control his tears from falling as he was continuing. He can see that he is not the only one who is on the verge of crying, younger's eyes were sparkling from unshaded tears. He felt his boyfriend squeezing his hand to tell him that he can continue.

"Doing all the small things I can with you, that's how I want my future to be. I can't even imagine my future without you being there. In short, I want a future in which you are present." Soobin completes. Taehyun slapped his chest and then hugged him tightly, "You dumb bitch, why the hell you had to make me cry." Soobin laughed at him but hugged him back. They stayed like that for a few munites, Taehyun's head on the older's chest and his eyes closed and Soobin was looking at small waves of the sea while holding the younger tightly in his chest.

After some time Taehyun broke the silence, "You know I haven't thought that your answer will be this deep." Soobin look down at the younger who still had his eyes closed. He was looking really pretty to Soobin at this moment, "I don't know but I think I wanted to tell you this for some time now, about how important you are to me."

After that small conversation, they again fell into a comfortable silence. Suddenly a few water droplets started poring on them, they look up just to see it was raining. "Fuck! Why it's raining? I had already checked the weather and it was clear.", the younger complained. "It's okay we can go back in until the rain stops, let's go," Soobin said as he stand up and gave his hand to the younger to take it. Taehyun grabbed his lover's hand but he was still pouting. He had everything planned about how he is going to propose older in front of the beautiful scenery of the night sea. But guess what, nature had other plans.

When they got to the house where they were staying, the rain started pouring hard. "What do you want to do now," younger asked Soobin who was lying on his stomach on the couch. Older looked at him still in his lying position on the couch, "Umm can I read my favorite book to you which you wanted to read for a few months now." "The one which Hyuka gifted you?" Taehyun asked him before walking toward him. Soobin nodded his head cutely then sit straight as he noticed younger was standing in front of him, just to hug younger's waist. He nuzzled his head in Taehyun's stomach as his younger boyfriend started caressing his hair.

"Okay but you are going to read that book to me, right?" Taehyun asked still playing with his hair. He nodded his head in the younger's stomach. "You know your habit of bringing books to every tripe you go is now proving beneficial." "I know I am smart," Soobin said with a proud face as he stood up from the couch taking the younger's hand in his. He takes both of them to the bedroom and takes the book that Huening kai, his cousin had gifted him on his birthday, 'The Love Hypothesis'. It's a really good book. He had read it more than two times.

Taehyun was already lying on the bed his back against the bed's headboard. The older boy lay his head on his boyfriend's lap, and the younger's hands started playing with his hair immediately. Soobin started reading the first chapter.

Taehyun was happy. Even though his plan got ruined he is still spending his time with older and it's enough for him. As Soobin had said doing small things together like reading books is what he also ever needs.