5/23/22- Unannounced Inactiveness

A/N- This chapter is written with a lot of effort. I try to make it as understandable as possible, but we all make mistakes. I would definitely love constructive feedback, but no hate. Questions are also welcome. I hope you enjoy!

Hi there!

I hope you are doing well. You probably (no definitely) noticed my inactiveness for the past month. But wait, I can explain.

The last month, I wanted to focus on improving myself mentally and physically. So I cut off all of my socials (except pinterest) and went into hiatus. I realized that my body comes before my hobbies. It was a greatly needed break, that I have been needing since a year or so. I always knew I needed to do it, I just needed a push. I totally forgot to tell you guys. Sorry for that. But being the useless person I am, how would you guys care (* internal pain *)?

Moving on.

So you would think that I've changed. Long story short: no. It didn't help me that much, except of course, having a peace of mind. That's probably because, instead of glowing up, I was reading till 3 am everyday. And I realized that my hobbies are a part of the best version of me, and cutting it off definitely didn't work.  Now, I'll be limiting them for sure, but I will try and focus on every improving factor (school, socials, glowing up, etc) including my hobbies. 

My life is going to be very busy for the next few months.

But anyways, your girl is back (yup, I know that's kind of obvious but whatever)! Normally, I would promise you that I would be back to my daily routine but right now, I don't think I can. My life is hectic at this time and I need to prioritize. I have so many things going on including school, trying to glow up mentally and physically (because I couldn't do much in my break), organizing my room* cough * dump yard * cough *and of course, bringing new content for you guys :). 

But one thing I can promise, is that something exciting (NO it's not a book) is coming up for the lovely Owl's Cove community (TOC)!

Till then,

Loads of Love,

Elizabeth Presscott