I Wanna See You in the Light of the Morning//APH

❝ι wanna ѕee yoυ ιn тнe мornιng

ι wanna ѕee yoυ wнe тнe вreaĸιng

day ιѕ dawnιng

yoυ goттa go, yoυ goттa go,

ιт'ѕ alrιgнт ❞

Chiara found that it was particularly difficult to find any of her elaborate outfit of the night before. Where was her damned dress?! Wait-! There, right under the table of the crappy motel she had stayed at.

The Italian already had found her bra and panties, as her curvy figure showed in the small rays of sunlight peeping through the heavy drapes. At one point she had gotten good at this.

Live a normal life during the day but come night she was another person entirely. Every night she had a new conquest, a new face to add to her long list, another wonderfully fun escape before it was time for work. She piled her auburn hair atop her head in a quick bun as she slipped back into the elaborate dress. Chiara would have never worn a dress this big, or the difficult to put on for that matter, in those days. She was losing her touch.

❝ вυт ι wanna ѕee yoυ ιn тнe,

ѕee yoυ ιn тнe lιgнт oғ тнe мornιng;

and wнen ι geт тнe ѕaмe reacтιon ❞

"C'mon...c'mon...!" She hissed to herself as the zipper absolutely refused to go up. Fan-fucking-tastic.

"Would you need some help there, Chiara?"

The Italian froze. She didn't dare breathe, much less move. Yup, she was rusty. Back then she wouldn't have dared to be caught; didn't matter if he/she was hot but she would not face them, she refused. Or was it that she wanted him to catch her?

❝ ι ĸnow тнιѕ тιмe ιт'ѕ gonna gιve ѕoмe ѕaтιѕғacтιon;

yoυ goттa go, yoυ goттa go; ιт'ѕ alrιgнт ❞

Disheveled dirty blonde hair, bushy eyebrows, and green eyes that seemed to glow in the darkness stared back at her. Arthur.

She knew his name. He knew hers. This wasn't the usual drink, fuck, escape. No, no, this was more.

This was an accident. A mere mistake that shouldn't have happened but God-! The way his mouth moved against her, or how she had arched her back as his pale hands gripped her hips more tightly because she needed more of him, was positively delicious. There was something else entirely about that man that made Chiara want to figure him out.

That's what made her want to flee.

Because sticking around and getting attached could land her with more pain that she didn't want.

Oddly enough, the British man slipped out of bed. Chiara was ready with an insult, but was surprised when all he did was finish zipping her up.

"Word of the wise? Don't ever bring a big dress to any event. With a beautiful young woman such as yourself, you must be ready at any and every opportunity but please," He sidestepped her so that now they were face to face. Chiara could see the genuine smile on his lips, the amusement flickering in his eyes. "don't be a stranger. I enjoyed our little adventure. Here's my number in case you decide to have a follow up meeting; your shoes are by the door, as is your clutch, have great day Ms.Vargas. See you at work tomorrow~"

❝ yoυ goттa go, yoυ goттa go; ιт'ѕ alrιgнт ❞

* * *

"Ah~ So good to see you again Ms.Vargas." Greeted the silky smooth voice that in contrast to two nights ago, was not at all the same save for the heavily laced accent.

'Breathe Chiara, breathe. Don't let him get to you!'

The auburn haired woman smiled, simply tipping her hat as she click clacked her way past the Briton and to the table inside the private dressing room. Why, oh why, did she have to sleep with one of her models?

"And to you as well Mr.Kirkland. Now tell me, what did they pick out for you to wear this time?" She decided that while they were at work it would be just that- work.

Emerald eyes blinked innocently as he pulled up a pin-stripped number that was on of Chiara's favorites. At least the directors of this week's fashion show had taste. She forced a smile that, to everyone else, seemed as genuine as could possibly be. Arthur knew better.

This whole 'pretend we didn't sleep with each other' thing was starting to get very old, very fast and Arthur wanted no part in playing dumb. He was fine with one night stands but ever since the Italian fashion designer had marched in on that first day, he knew just knew. Chiara was going to be his or he'd die trying. He had a bit of an obsession yes, but he couldn't help but naturally gravitate to beautiful things.

She was fire and he was more than willing to be burned by her flames~

Chiara, meanwhile, could almost agree with him. She hadn't exactly been attracted to Arthur at first, but the Briton's quirks had reeled her in before she knew it. Although, the Italian had one quality that both possessed (albeit she used it more) and that was living in denial. One could say she had a permanent stay arranged. Chiara couldn't say she disagreed.

Arthur began to change into the suit she had designed as it was necessary she stay. God forbid the suit tear or something- it would be her job to fix it. So she stayed, but seeing his back muscles ripple as he shrugged off his loose white shirt was positively agonizing to watch. Her mind involuntarily went back to that night where he was doing much the same, the only difference being she was beneath him, his pale lips planting a string of kisses starting from her mouth to her collarbone, the biting, and then he kept moving his hot mouth lower and lower until- Chiara quickly blinked, face flushed as she heard her name.

"S-sí?" Shit. She stuttered.

A wry grin found its way onto Arthur's lips. So what if he was changing slower than usual? Might as well get her as sexually frustrated as possible while he could, right? "I was just wondering if you considered my offer."

Her perfect brows furrowed together, butterflies brushing their wings against her stomach. "What offer?"

Still shirtless, shoe-less, and wearing nothing but the fitted jeans he had on when he had first walked onto the set, he sauntered over to her. "Alright let's cut to the chase hmm?"

"Please do."

"Are going to continue pretending nothing happened or are you going to live up to the fact that I actually like you for you and we might be able to have another quick one before stage time. What will it be?"

Chiara didn't even hesitate when she pulled him down by his firm arm, locking lips, her other delicate hand grasping firmly into his short blonde hair. No way was she going to let a fine piece of work like him go.

Should they inquire difficulties because of work, well, they'd cross that bridge when they came to it~

* * *

A/N: Shhhh don't juddddeeeeeeee

I am particularly fond of my lovely lady Chiara (even if she isn't my OC) and I couldn't help let this opportunity slip!

Once I get my phone working, as it is basically broken atm, I'll put a pic of my darling babe in the media box so you can enjoy her too because she is legit my Queen and everything I aspire to be in life ;;u;

Also don't ask why I did Romaeng ship I just did. Or why it got semi smutty. I was in a mood. Fight me. Anywayyyysssss~! That's all for now me lovelys!

xoxoxo
- Lily