Flashback #1: "Just don't leave me"

Hey guys! I'm sorry this isn't a chapter, but a bit of fluff and some angst. It's a one-shot about Jimmy and Scott in 3rd life. I guess you could call it another of Scott's flashbacks. I hope you like it :) <3
-Nix

[3rd POV]
Scott knelt on the floor, a first aid kit sat beside him as he started to wrap up his partners wounds as he sat in the chair. As Scott continued to help nurse J̸̳̜̝͔̍͂͆̇i̴̟͙͓̠͒m̸̨͔̙̠̅ͅḿ̵̥̗̰͗̚y̴͎̳͇̾̌̄͌'s wounds, a sigh escaped his lips.
"What am I gonna do with you J̸̳̜̝͔̍͂͆̇i̴̟͙͓̠͒m̸̨͔̙̠̅ͅḿ̵̥̗̰͗̚y̴͎̳͇̾̌̄͌?" Scott grumbled, wrapping a cloth around a bloodied stab wound on his arm. The wounded man shifted as Scott tightened the cloth.
"Marry me?" He said jokingly. Scott stopped nursing his wound and stared up at him, dropping his hands to his side.
"J̸̳̜̝͔̍͂͆̇i̴̟͙͓̠͒m̸̨͔̙̠̅ͅḿ̵̥̗̰͗̚y̴͎̳͇̾̌̄͌, my love, we are married.." Scott sighed again, a faint smile appearing on his lips. J̸̳̜̝͔̍͂͆̇i̴̟͙͓̠͒m̸̨͔̙̠̅ͅḿ̵̥̗̰͗̚y̴͎̳͇̾̌̄͌ blinked a few times as blush rose to his cheeks. After a moment a soft smile spread to his face too.
"It doesn't hurt to ask twice." He chuckled as Scott began to help his wounds again. J̸̳̜̝͔̍͂͆̇i̴̟͙͓̠͒m̸̨͔̙̠̅ͅḿ̵̥̗̰͗̚y̴͎̳͇̾̌̄͌  watched as Scott nursed his wounds, and how carefully he tended to him. His heart fluttered just looking at him.

After a bit of tending to and some complaints from J̸̳̜̝͔̍͂͆̇i̴̟͙͓̠͒m̸̨͔̙̠̅ͅḿ̵̥̗̰͗̚y̴͎̳͇̾̌̄͌, Scott was just about done with J̸̳̜̝͔̍͂͆̇i̴̟͙͓̠͒m̸̨͔̙̠̅ͅḿ̵̥̗̰͗̚y̴͎̳͇̾̌̄͌'s wounds. Just as he finished tying up the last of the bandages and as he put away the supplies, J̸̳̜̝͔̍͂͆̇i̴̟͙͓̠͒m̸̨͔̙̠̅ͅḿ̵̥̗̰͗̚y̴͎̳͇̾̌̄͌ grabbed Scott's hand and intertwined his fingers with his. He gazed into Scott's mildly surprised eyes and smiled.
"Thank you flower." He whispered, not taking his eyes off of his partners deep blue ones. Scott smiled back and raised his other hand to cup J̸̳̜̝͔̍͂͆̇i̴̟͙͓̠͒m̸̨͔̙̠̅ͅḿ̵̥̗̰͗̚y̴͎̳͇̾̌̄͌'s cheek, his thumb tracing an old scar.
"You're welcome Petal." He said, sadness lacing his words as he gazed at the scar. J̸̳̜̝͔̍͂͆̇i̴̟͙͓̠͒m̸̨͔̙̠̅ͅḿ̵̥̗̰͗̚y̴͎̳͇̾̌̄͌ leaned into Scott's touch and closed his eyes, kissing Scott's hand.
"I'm sorry you have to live like this love, you don't deserve it." Scott whispered, his voice breaking a little. J̸̳̜̝͔̍͂͆̇i̴̟͙͓̠͒m̸̨͔̙̠̅ͅḿ̵̥̗̰͗̚y̴͎̳͇̾̌̄͌ opened his eyes and slid onto the floor with Scott, taking both of Scott's hands in his and bringing them to his chest. "Don't ever be sorry Flower, none of this is your fault. And as long as you are by my side, I am content." He whispered softly to him. J̸̳̜̝͔̍͂͆̇i̴̟͙͓̠͒m̸̨͔̙̠̅ͅḿ̵̥̗̰͗̚y̴͎̳͇̾̌̄͌ leaned in and softly pressed his lips to Scott's. Scott relaxed into J̸̳̜̝͔̍͂͆̇i̴̟͙͓̠͒m̸̨͔̙̠̅ͅḿ̵̥̗̰͗̚y̴͎̳͇̾̌̄͌, and melted into the kiss, enjoying every second.

After what felt like hours, they parted for breath. Scott smiled weakly and leaned into J̸̳̜̝͔̍͂͆̇i̴̟͙͓̠͒m̸̨͔̙̠̅ͅḿ̵̥̗̰͗̚y̴͎̳͇̾̌̄͌, wrapping his arms around his waist and leaning his head on his shoulder. J̸̳̜̝͔̍͂͆̇i̴̟͙͓̠͒m̸̨͔̙̠̅ͅḿ̵̥̗̰͗̚y̴͎̳͇̾̌̄͌ responded by pulling Scott closer and wrapping his arms around his waist.
"Just don't ever leave me, ok?" J̸̳̜̝͔̍͂͆̇i̴̟͙͓̠͒m̸̨͔̙̠̅ͅḿ̵̥̗̰͗̚y̴͎̳͇̾̌̄͌ muttered to Scott, his thumb rubbing circles on his back. Scott hugged J̸̳̜̝͔̍͂͆̇i̴̟͙͓̠͒m̸̨͔̙̠̅ͅḿ̵̥̗̰͗̚y̴͎̳͇̾̌̄͌ tighter.
"I won't, I promise."

Words: 492