Part 6

Introduction: Abhishek and Vaishnavi married couple. Khushi 4yrs old daughter of Abhinavi.

Siddharth younger brother of Abhishek

Jannat best friend of Siddharth.

Let's begin....

It was evening time. Siddharth and Khushi came to society park. Khushi was playing with her friends. Siddharth was walking nearby. Keeping eye on khushi. Jannat came near Siddharth.

Jannat: Hello bawle
Siddharth: Bawli
Jannat: Kya kar raha hain tu?

Siddharth moved a bit and khushi came in frame.

Jannat: So madam ko ghumane laya hain
Siddharth: Bhai bhabhi date par gaye. So now I have to bare this headache.
Jannat: Sharm sikh. Meri tingri ko headache bol raha hain. Headache hain to tu sab se bada
Siddharth: Aa gayi vakil saheba

Jannat hit on his forehead lightly. Khushi came running to them.

Khushi: Aslu wakum (Assalam Walekum)
Jannat: wa alaykumus salaam tingri
Khushi (giggle): Yeshh....

She ran back and continued playing. Jannat and Siddharth were walking and talking for few minutes.

Jannat (hitting Siddharth on arm): See she is sliding from slide. She is looking so cute. Make a quick video.

Jannat till the time turned on camera and forwarded to Siddharth. Siddharth started video. As she completed her slide. She came running to Siddharth and Jannat.

Siddharth (pulling khushi's cheek): Mera baby.

Khushi stood there folding her arms, narrowing her eyes looking at Siddharth.

Khushi (angrily): Me no Cidoo baby. Me Abhi baby. Otay?
Jannat (controlling her laugh): Bawle sharam sikh. Aese bhai ke credits nahin le.
Khushi (dominantly): Yes... No my papa.
Siddharth (dramatically joining his hands): Okay meri maa samajh gaya.
Khushi (irritated): Ale! Me no mumma me kuchi. Dadi your mumma chachuuu.
Jannat (giggling): Isko to kuch nahin pata idiot.
Khushi: Yeshh
Siddharth (dramatically covering his mouth with palms): Haww! Chachu ko idiot bola
Khushi (frown): Me no sayyy
Siddharth: Khushi ne nahin bola to kisne bola?

Khushi pointed at Jannat and stood there with pout. Siddharth folded his arms and went and sat on nearby bench. Khushi ran behind him. Khushi raised her arms. Asking Siddharth to pick her up. Siddharth didn't responded. Jannat make her sit beside Siddharth. Khushi quickly climb on his lap.

Khushi (pout): My cidoo chachu

Siddharth didn't replied and was suppressing his laugh.

Khushi: Nosy (she pinched his nose). Eyes  (she pointed at his eyes). Chachu do eeeee.

She said opening her mouth. Showing few little teeth of her. Siddharth didn't responded. Khushi pulled his lip.

Khushi (giggling): Eeee teeth.

Siddharth smiled looking at her antics.

Siddharth (kissing her forehead): My bacha.
Khushi (pulled Siddharth's face down): My bata (bacha)
Siddharth (giggled, pulling her cheeks): My munchkin.
Khushi (pulling his cheeks): My muchin

She giggle on her improper pronounciation. Siddharth too smiled. Jannat awed at them.

Siddharth: Abhi ghar chale?
Khushi: Yesshhh.....
Jannat: Khuda Haafiz
Khushi: Khud pish (Khuda Haafiz)

Khushi chuckled. Bidding bye to each other. They left for home.

THE END

Plot and writing credits: #youchupfam (Don't want to reveal my name)

Do drop your reviews