Part 3

Introduction: Abhishek and Vaishnavi married couple with a daughter who is soon to be 4 now.

Vibha mother of Abhishek.

Let's begin....

It was Sunday evening. Vibha is going with her friends. Abhishek, Vaishnavi and Khushi are going for dinner.

Vibha and Abhishek was ready and sitting in living area. Vaishnavi and Khushi was getting ready.

After some minutes. Khushi came out running. She was ready in her cute pink top and shorts looking cutest.

 She was ready in her cute pink top and shorts looking cutest

Khushi: Abhi abhi vai...sshhhh say come come.

She giggle.

Vibha (sternly): Vai... Ssshhhh nahin. It's Vaish. Or no Vaish and Abhi. They are your mumma papa.
Khushi (nodded): Yesshhh dadi..... Mumma say (trying to explain like vaishnavi) kuchi go say abhi vai.... shhh come come. [Khushi go and call abhi]

Vibha: Okay! But you will call them mumma papa only or I will ask abhi and vaish to bring new baby who will listen to us and be good baby.
Khushi (frown): Nooooo!! My mumma papa.
Vibha: So call them mumma papa only.

Khushi nodded with pout. Abhishek smile and went in room. Vaishnavi wasn't ready yet. She was working on her laptop.

Abhishek: Arey! You are not ready yet? Everything is fine?
Vaishnavi: Yaa actually abhi I got mail from office. Clients of a project are coming from france. Boss was going to pick them and drop them till hotel but because of some emergency. He asked me to go.
Abhishek: So? You are not coming with me and Khushi.
Vaishnavi: I want to but how I can leave my work? You go with khushi.

Abhishek agreed. After sometime everyone got ready. Vibha left. Abhishek and Khushi was ready to go. Abhishek took khushi in arms.

Vaishnavi (kissing khushi's cheek): My drama queen don't trouble your papa. (Pointing at Abhishek) There is no need to buy each and every thing which she points or else I will not let you both talk for next two months.

Abhishek made fake scared face. Vaishnavi roll his eyes, hitting on his arm.

Khushi (frown): Papa...

She bend toward Abhishek's arms. Blowing air, trying to sooth his pain.

Khushi (blowing air): Shoo shoo... shoo my papa.
Vaishnavi (smacking her forehead): Itni nautanki.
Khushi (still bending towards his arm): Papa shoo? [Papa pain gone?]

Abhishek was looking at Vaishnavi's expressions. Khushi patted Abhishek's cheek to gain his attention.

Khushi (irritated): Shoo?
Abhishek (chuckled): Yes!

Khushi settled herself properly in Abhishek's arms and hug him, resting her head on his shoulder.

They bid bye Vaishnavi and went. As they reached near car. Abhishek opened door of passenger seat. He made khushi sit properly with seat belt. He then went to driver's seat and sat.

He played songs and started driving. Abhishek started singing along. Khushi was looking at him with pout. Abhishek was taking her glances. Her grumpy pout was so adorable for him. After a minute she too started singing. Thou her lyrics were wrong fully but who cares. Abhishek chuckled. Both was singing and enjoying. They reached mall.

Abhishek took her in game zone. First both sat in bumping car. Abhishek took main seat Ofcourse. As the car was bumping with other car. Khushi was giggling, enjoying it.

They played few more games. Khushi saw a girl playing on claw machine.

Khushi: Papa (she pointed towards teddy in claw machine) gimme.
Abhi (sitting on his knees): Vo game hain but bache nahin khelte.
Khushi (pulling Abhishek's nose, giggling): To aap khelo.

Abhishek nodded. She left him both went towards claw machine. After girl played. Abhishek sat playing. Khushi was standing beside him.

Khushi (clapping happily): Gimme papa. Gimme... alee papa gimme.
Abhishek: Haan meri maa. Let me play to win.
Khushi (pout): Yesh... gimme gimme.

She was cheering him. Abhishek was so happy listening her happy laugh or giggle. He last won a cute teddy. Khushi was super happy.

Abhishek (sitting on his knees): Here is teddy bear for my angel

Khushi (chuckled, taking teddy): Alee!!

After playing games they went to toy store. Where khushi want to buy each and everything she was looking. After buying few toys. They ate dinner from food court then went back home. In mid khushi slept.

She was softly snoring. Making Abhishek adore her. As they reached home. Abhishek parked the car and took his little angel in arms, not disturbing her sleep. He kiss on her cheek. She sensed his touch and her lips curled to smile.

He took her home.

THE END

I was adoring them in my imagination while writing Khushek's date. Do drop your review.