(10)

jungkook pov 

"yeon we need to talk" i ran around the house looking for him since jimin left last night. I grabbed my laptop playing the porn he was watching so he might come out. "Yeon get over here. Where are you" i stopped the porn walking towards the guest room. " Yeon you are my monster and i said i need you."

 I opened the door seeing him looking at the wall sitting on his knees. "Yeon there you are. What's wrong" i sat by him holding his shoulder. I fell back as he snapped his head showing his red dark eyes towards me and took his nail stabbed my arm. 

I held my now bleeding arm crawling back as he stared at me. "What's wrong i-" my phone was ringing. I quickly answered it to tell who ever i will call them back. " As i answered it jimin voice came though the phone.

jimin-ssi 🤤

" jungkook are you busy today i was hoping we can meet at my job today well idk today but i will see since i have another shoot today with taehyung. "

Bunny 💋

"i will check my schedule and call you back ok." 

I paused seeing yeon eyes come back. As i looked at my phone and back at him Jimin voice was bringing him back. as i ended the call yeon backed away from me " I'm sorry kid i was to in deep in my head and i think i- he cut off staring at my arm. 

" i didn't do that right jungkook" i nodded as he widen his eyes " no i didn't hurt you jungkook i know i didn't" i nodded again as he shed a tear. I never saw him do that.

 Yeon never shed a tear unless he cried with me when a girl dumped me. He backed up. " it's him jungkook i don't know what he did to me but when i held him i felt my needed and wanted and heaven" i looked up at him as he looked around crazy. 

" i wanted to protect him so bad because when i held him he felt so soft and small." i sat up as he looked at me and my arm.

 I blink as he snaped up in the kitchen with the first aid " I'm sorry kid. I did that. At least it not deep and can heal in no time." I stared at him as he cleaned my arm. "Yeon are you sure you ok" he nodded smirking at me. " I'm ok but are you ok with that kiss last night." Yup he is back changing the subject to something naughty.

 "It was just a kiss " he laughed letting go of my arm" yeah just a kiss jungkook. I smell the gay on you" i punched his arm "hey your gay as well" he looked at me " I'm straight the hell. You up here getting into heated kisses". i laughed as jin called me. I answered it as yeon got scared. No matter if he yeon act like a demon or himself like when he stabbed me. 

He will be scared of jin. If jin was with him, he would not stab him instead he would run from him. It is weird but he cannot win against him. " i wish i only met everyone but him. why can't he be cool like yoongi". yeon whined.

" Jungkook I'm coming over please have the house clean and where is yeon" i looked at him as he waved his hands no. " He is back at hell for right now ". jin laughed "Yeon i know your there and please help jungkook clean.

" If you think about going to hell or sneaking to hell when i get there. I will whoop your ass and jungkook i will be there in thirty minutes bye" he hung up the phone as we both whined why. " I will wash the dishes and go clean the living room." yeon said walking toward the kitchen.

30 minutes later 

we were done as the door ring. I opened it as jin came in with namjoon. " My son come here" jin said attacking me with kisses. " Look at the house jungkook you guys did a good job" jin said walking to the living room. " Jungkook i tried to keep him home, but he almost killed me" namjoon said hugging me " i know you tried namjoon hyung."

 we walked into the living room to see jin attacking yeon with kisses. " Since you help clean i got something for you yeon" jin said giving him a big black bag. yeon scream happily as he pulled out a lookalike human girl sex doll. "Omg it's her i knew you wanted me dior. thank you jin." 

jin pat his head a namjoon sat by jin "why did you get him that jin". Namjoon asked looking at yeon talk to the doll. " When he went with me shopping. He wanted to go into the sex store and wouldn't stop talking to the doll so i got it for him" jin smiled giving a kiss on yeon cheek. I rolled my eyes as yeon snap out of the living maybe to his room.

 I sat down angrily at jin for getting him that. " jungkook i got you something too. come here" jin said grabbing a box wrapped. " This is from me and joonie hyung". Jin said turning on the t.v. and giving the remote to namjoon. I'm not a kid and i wish he would not treat me like one.

 I rip the wrapping paper and jump on jin and namjoon hugging them tightly " you got me a lot of banana milk. thank you Hyung's." i skipped toward the kitchen to turn on the light as jin walked in the kitchen with the case of banana milk.

 " Go sit down with joonie so i can cooked lunch oh and come here". I went to him as he came close to me and grabbed my shirt. " Last night i got a phone called at 3:00 am with my brother screaming in the phone how good a date was and screaming about a kiss. 

Jungkook if you hurt my brother i will kick your ass until the next 80 years. Now run along to namjoon and call hobi he been wanting to talk to you." I nodded walking into the living as yeon stared at me " he is scary"

Thank you for reading i will post a lot more and happy for you reading 

"This is your man yeon and shut up author for a second please thank you. Hit me up for a night so i can break that back and um yeah goodbye. You can talk now miss author "

Thank you rude demon. Please vote and comment and have a good day 

   If you want, to please check out my other books 

❤️💜❤️