(24)

4.1k for this piece if trash. I'm so happy. thank you, a lot, for letting reading this book. 

jungkook pov

"We will see you later dad." Jimin said giving him one last hug to his father." Mr. Park stood up "see you later jungkook." I bowed "see you later." I grabbed jimin hand walking to my car.

time skip

After i got dress from taking an hour shower. I quickly put away my towel.

I walked in to see jimin moving his hips seductively while starring at the screen. I just had to watch him until I realized why he was moving like that towards the screen.

"Huh your dancing sexy for him jimin" I watched him paused the video and almost screamed " hey don't scare me like that and I'm just dancing to open mind " i swear I would've tackled him. " See wonho is such a muscle man" I looked up at jimin while he continues dancing while i was shocked that came out his mouth.

I walked over and turned off the tv. " Hey why you turned it off" I didn't say anything I just jumped on the bed and lay down.

 " Jungkook, can I have the remote control back" I smiled at him " go ask wonho to turn the tv on".

" I will punch you" I laughed " babe you want it come and get it" I said as I put the remote in my underwear. I watch him give me his straight face.

" See that's what I thought now.... Ow what the fuck jimin.. ". Jimin punch the remote which was on my dick. He was so surprised it turned on the TV. He turned back around quick.

" Baby are you ok here let me help" jimin said as I was holding my hurt penis.

 He put his hand in my underwear and pulled out the remote and i sat at the edge of the bed and played the music video." I thought you were helping me" he looked back " I did I removed the remote and you're okay".

It took six mins for the pain to go away. During those six mins he continue to play open mind by that dam wonho guy. 

" Find then go be with him then jimin I'm going to sleep." I rolled over on my back and started to fall asleep until he sat on my lap.

 "Don't be jealous. I will pick you any day and in every way. I'm sorry for punching you." He said as he slowly grinds on me " is this helping" he said.

 I smiled " yes but get up i wanna hold you" he laid next to me. I held him pulling the blanket over us as we talked about today.

"You know if i knew i was going to be punch today i would've drove you home." Jimin lightly hit my arm "oh shut up and hold me." 

HEY THANKS FOR READING

❤️