part 3

back half an hour ago

While dancing with my sister I felt that someone was touching my waist at the same time I just hit him in the face with my elbow. These were my original instincts.

After my parents died, I didn't feel well, so I decided to take a few self-defense lessons. It has been my hobby ever since. The only person who knows about this is my sister.

In addition to self-defense lessons, when I turned eighteen I gave myself permission to have a gun and since then I have carried it everywhere with me, even today it is in my bag.

when I turned, the boy was holding his nose. I started yelling at him and then I decided that assuming my sister was so drunk, we'd better go.

However, I forgot a little detail that my sister got us in the club and it is huge and I don't knew how to get out. Lily wasn't a great help to me because she was so drunk that she could barely walk.

I tried to find the way out in about twenty minutes and then I found an emergency exit. It will work then I just have to go around the club and find the main entrance and from there I will find the car.

The moment I closed the door and we left the club, a gunshot was heard. Lily screamed and tried to open the door we came out of until she saw the sign that said it could only be opened with a card, damn it.

I looked around and saw the dead body on the ground, then two men, one in black and the other in a white mask covering their faces.

I looked at the man holding the gun, he was the most beautiful man I had ever seen. His hair was black and his eyes as blue as the sea could be lost as you looked at them. He tucked the gun in his pants.

Then I saw Alexander turn to my sister. She was very scared.

"Lily! What are you doing here? You shouldn't have seen that.Lily give me your hand and come with us with your sister I'm sorry but you saw too much Come on Lily you know I won't let anyone hurt you right."

he tried to calm her down. She finally took his hand and he drove her away. At that moment, the handsome man reached out and I took his hand. He accompanied me to a sports car. He took the car key out of his pocket, unlocked the car, and opened the door for me. I got in the car and soon he was in the driver's seat and left.