ice cream and dreams

AN: i'm sorry for not updating in so long I've been super busy and if you saw one of my most recent Tictok's I am going through some thing. but I really love the story so far and I hope you enjoy this chapter I think it's my favorite so far!

Orsan! where are you kitty kitty I say making a kissing noise in my mouth. it's always those orange and white cats that seem to be getting into trouble.

Arzo on the other hand is absolutely perfect he's shy but also is social. he doesn't like meeting people at first but then gets along very well with them. and no matter what he's absolutely loyal to Orsan.

room seems to be loving the cats especially way more than he said he would. A few nights I've stayed up late enough to even notice that he'll let the cat sleep in his room sometimes.

Hayden on the other hand has always hated animals I guess. it's a whole red flag when people hate animals I mean what did they ever do to you? Arzo has taken a particular liking to him it's always amusing to ruin me seeing him squirm as Arzo brushes against his legs.

I found the cats about four days ago now and they seem to be adjusted well. they also give me a better excuse to not leave the house as much. (even though I hardly left the house in the first place)

every once in a while I'll go to one of his basketball games just to say that I got out and he always really appreciates when I do. He knows how much I hate going out so he'll always take me to get food or ice cream or some thing after.

I love ice cream it's so good I know that's kind of random but. I don't really know but I also really like anything sweet. my favorite is this mango flavored chocolate that my mom got me for Christmas one year when I was seven.

it's super hard to find so I only get it every once in a while but when I do I always stock up so I can have them for at least a little bit.

ew ew ew" i'm brought out of my thoughts when I can feel the texture and taste the taste of a blueberry in my mouth. I cannot stand blueberries they're so mushy and gross and when they're not mushy they're too firm and they're sour. why couldn't blueberries be more like strawberries strawberries are the best fruit. they're easy to grow and they're pretty and they're easier to bake with. strawberries are superior.

I look over at the clock, shit it's 1:30 in the morning I've been up reading again. it's not like any of my teachers care if I'm tired or sleep during class I perfect every single thing. that's my expectation for myself.

maybe that stems a little from my parents how I only got certain amount of food when I got high enough grades. but that's normal I had to get good grades somehow.

my dad left my family when I was 12 room really wasn't that affected by it at that point he really was just hanging out with Hayden all the time and we hardly ever saw him. mom took it the hardest definitely she spent most of her days drinking in the sunroom and occasionally smoking a cigarette. he still sent us money every week but sometimes my mom would blow through it so fast that I had to pick up a few our jobs just so we can have money for power and food.

I hear the front door open and slam shot so I know that Rune and Hayden are home. i've run down the stairs almost tripping over my own feet as I rush into the kitchen. "Runeee The best big Brother everrrr," I say in that sweet song voice that makes him know that I want some thing.

" can you pleaseeee take me driving! I haven't been in forever and how am I supposed to get enough hours to get my license if I don't even drive!" I protest, he shakes his head. " Serafino you know I can't after games I have homework and shit to do."

I already knew he was gonna say that so of course I came up with a back up plan. " I will do all of your homework and I'll take you to get food after and pay for it. Now please," I continue before Hayden cuts me off. " it's fine I'll take her."