When the bed breaks on your first night.

Taetzu Oneshot

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N POV

"CONGRATULATIONS!" everyone yells as the newlywed couple smiles and waves. they were celebrating their wedding with all their friends and family at a beautiful outdoor venue, and it was full of fun and loud music. 

"I'm worried the neighboring people will complain about this..." Tzuyu said in a whisper to her husband.

"Well I mean it is a venue for parties and stuff so I guess they're just gonna have to deal with it," her husband, Taehyung replied with a slight chuckle. 

"Yoo, and I  thought y'all hated each other in college. Look where we are now, holding a wedding and everything," Jin said, approaching the couple with the other members of bangtan and twice. 

"Shut up, no one asked for your opinion. You're still single, and you're the oldest out of all of us here, Hyung..." Jimin said

"No the both of you shut up and just celebrate," Jihyo said, obviously getting irritated. The two boys rolled their eyes at her but stopped as they were told to.

"What will you guys do for your first night?" Jungkook asked innocently while casually sipping his banana milk. 

"Okay... yeah I'll take care of him..." Jimin said, pulling Jungkook out of the group.

"B-but, JIMIN-SHHI! You asked me to ask them that! Why are you scolding me?!" Jungkook yelled. Everyone let out a laugh as Jimin scratched his nape while also trying to get Jungkook to be quiet. The sheepish couple stayed silent though.

"Don't tell me you actually have plans for tonight-" Sana started but her mouth was covered by Nayeon before she could say anything else.

"Aish, these dirty little pigs," Namjoon said, shaking his head.

~Time Skip: After the party~

"Ah~ finally home. I missed my pajama pants. suits are a big no for me," Taehyung said, coming out of the bathroom with his recently washed hair which made him look hotter than he already is. He swiftly dried his hair with the towel before going to lay down next to his wife. All of a sudden, Taehyung tripped over his own feet and crashed onto the bed. In doing so, he also tripped the poor Jimin and Jungkook who snuck into the room to supposedly "ruin" Taehyung and Tzuyu's first night. 

*SNAP*

everyone scrambled up to their feet when they heard and felt the bed break. Tzuyu quickly got off in case there could be more damage but then tripped over her feet and landed backward, causing the bed to break even more. Tzuyu got up with a pained expression while Taehyung quickly made his way to his wife to make sure she was okay. 

"Are you okay? Hurt anywhere?" Taehyung asked franticly checking Tzuyu in all places. 

"I'm fine," Tzuyu said, putting her hands on her back. 

"Uh guys, bigger problem..." Jimin said, pointing at the bed. Everyone stared in horror. 

"We didn't even get to play unooooo," Jungkook started to fake cry. 

"YOOOO WE BROUGHT DA FOOD FOR THE ALL NIGHT- what the fook happened here-," Jin said with the rest of Bangtan and Twice behind him, once again. 

"what are we gonna tell our parents-," Tzuyu said still in shock.

"They're gonna think we did the dirty-," Taehyung replied.

"Well, uhmmmm WE WERE NEVER HERE!" everyone else except taetzu yelled before scrambling out of the house.

"GOOD LUCK, HYUNG!" Jungkook yelled.

~Next day~

"Oh my. What happened last night?!" Taehyung's mother said as she walked into the room with the other 3 elders. Taehyung scratched his nape while Tzuyu silently stood behind him. 

"How hard did you go, Tae?!" Taehyung's father spoke up.

"Tzuyu, you're not hurt anywhere, are you?" Tzuyu's mother said with full concern over her daughter. 

"How dare you touch my daughter like tha-" Tzuyu's Mother slapped her husband before he could finish his sentance. 

"Mother, Father, Dad, Mom, it's not what you think-" Taehyung started but got inturupted.

"Ohoooo~ We're going to have grandchildren soon~," The mothers said, happily. Tzuyu facepalmed mentally. 

"Mom, seriously-," Tzuyu tried to explain.

"I hope it's a boy," Taehyung's father spoke up.

"How dare you! I hope it's a girl!" Tzuyu's father argued back. On the other hand, the young couple watched their parents argue about the gender silently. 

"Is it even worth explaining-?" Taehyung asked. Tzuyu shook their head as they made eye contact and pointed to the door with their eyes. they both nodded and slowly snuck out of the room where Bangtan and Twice were waiting for the explanation of what happened.

"It went horribly. I just know it," Yoongi spoke. Taehyung and Tzuyu nodded, and their faces showed it all. 

"Never again shall I ever slip next to the bed," Taehyung said.