I'm Back! version 2 (Nakook)

This time it's Nakook! Lol!

Brief Intro of Characters:

IM NAYEON

JEON JUNGKOOK

JEON JUNGKOOK

JEON CHAEYOUNG AND CHOU TZUYU

JEON CHAEYOUNG AND CHOU TZUYU. (SON CHAEYOUNG IS CHANGED TO JEON CHAEYOUNG FOR THE STORY)

 (SON CHAEYOUNG IS CHANGED TO JEON CHAEYOUNG FOR THE STORY)

And... NAYEON AND JUNGKOOK'S 2YR OLD SON, JUNGHOON

N A Y E O N

It's been about 3 years since Jungkook, my husband has gone to help out in the military, and I was counting the days until he would come back.  We were married for 1year and were wanting to have a child, but he had to go.  About 1 month after he left, I found out I was pregnant, but never got a chance to tell him.  Our little boy was now 2 years old.  

"Jungie ah~~ Eomma made breakfast! Let's eat and go to the park." I said to my son.  He nodded, and stood up from the floor, and waddled over to me.

"Mommy, what's a daddy? Do I have a daddy?" My little baby asked. 

"A daddy is like a mommy but a boy. And yes you do have a daddy. He's in the military." I said, a little heartbroken. 

"The kids at school tease me because I don't have a daddy," Junghoon said, on the verge of crying. 

"Don't worry, your daddy will be back soon. I know it," I said, hugging my kid.

"What's with the clingy stuff here??" Chaeyoung asked, placing her bag on the ground.

"Oh! Did my little baby Junghoon cry??" Tzuyu asked, running over and cupping his tiny face. Tzuyu usually doesn't show her feelings, but she has a soft spot for Junghoon.

"Ah... It's okay. He was asking about Jungkook..." I said to my best friends. They made an 'o' shape with their mouth.

"Well, in that case, let's go to the park to clear our minds," Chaeyoung said. We all got ready and headed out for the park. I sat down on a bench and watched Junhoon play on the playground with his aunts. Suddenly, a pair of hands covered my eyes. 

"Who are you?" I asked.

"You won't ever guess." The voice said. I realized it was a man's voice. I turned around in the chair so that I was now facing his torso. I looked up and almost fell backward. 

"J-Jungkook??" I asked with my hands over my mouth. He nodded and I practically strangled him down to the floor with a hug. My face was in the crook of his neck, and my legs were wrapped around his torso. 

"You missed me that much?" He asked.

"Are you kidding me right now? It's been a freaking 3 years and you ask me that? I can't believe you!" I said, facing him now, and hitting his chest.

"Fine I missed you too," He said and kissed me. Wow! first time in forever. Then I felt little hands pulling on my dress.

"Mommy, why are you kissing?" Junghoon asked. I released from Jungkook and bent down to his level.

"It's your daddy, baby. Now say hi to your daddy." I said, putting one hand on his back and holding his hand with the other. He looked all the way up to look at Jungkook's face and smiled. 

"Now I have a daddy!" He said, and hugged Jungkook's legs, smiling and looking up. "Hi, daddy! I'm Junghoon!" Jungkook looked at me.

"Say hi to your son! I found out I was pregnant a month after you left. 8 months after that, I had this beauty, so go on, say hi to him. He's been waiting this whole life for you," I said with a smile. Jungkook was stunned, but slowly bent down to Junghoon and lifted him up. 

"Hi, Junghoon. I'm your daddy, Jungkook." He said. Junghoon hugged Jungkook, and as surprised as he was, he hugged him back.

"Enough with the family blech stuff and let's go eat. Your son has been driving me crazy!" Chaeyoung said.

"Are you saying you didn't miss your brother?" Jungkook asked

"Dude, I've got enough of your face already," Tzuyu said

"Wait, how come you guys aren't surprised?" I asked

"We planned this together," Tzuyu said. "Now can we go?"

"Yay! Let's go to... Mommy, what are we gonna eat?" Junghoon asked. We laughed and just took him to the nearest restaurant. For the rest of the day, we had a nice family reunion, and the day was full of happiness. 

A/n:

Yay! happy ending. should I make another one with a sad ending??? Anywhos, I'll see y'all in the next chapter which is gonna be dahmin. Love lots, and...

BYE!❤❤❤

-🐥