how we met

It's 10:03 pm. I'm tired👽

(This is the backstory)Pov: y/n is at the club with her friend

Pov: y/n is at the club with her friend

I slap the back of nabaas head as I see her try to flirt with the 17th person we see here.

"Stop embarrassing me dumbass, this is why I don't bring you anywhere!"

She just laughs and smiles as she gives me THAT look. "And you would come here alone? Huh? You're gonna go to that bussin dilf right there by yourself???" She says and I blush as I say "AY AY BE NICE, OFC I CAN!"

She laughs again as she gives me a hit of the cig and a shot of vodka.

"Go ahead," she pulls out her phone "I'm watching in 4k" then winks before pushing me towards this dilf we saw here.

(Walks over to the random stranger)

"Heyy" I'm fucking nervous, my anxiety can't bruh. He's so fine..his suit is tight and he's tall..kinda buff but not too much..fuck- AND HIS LAP SEEMS EMPTY

"Hey there sunshine!" He slides over as I sit next to him, almost laughing as I see nabaa zooming in with her phone

(They chat and get comfortable)

I was talking about some of the movies I like when I felt his hand on my thighs. I'm dying at this Point. He's so close to me and I just want to give this manz a ride-

"Yeah? Why'd you stop sweetheart?" HE FUCKING WHISPERS in my ears and kisses my neck softly. I'm fucking dead bro I nutted.

"Uhh..I was just.." I look around for an excuse and I see nabaa. That fucking dumbass- she was flirting with the milf bartender as didn't pay attention.

"My friend is being a dumbass, I should probably go check on her" I didn't fucking want to. nabaa can handle herself. I just want some dilf di-

"Well, I think she'll be fine..but..how about me and you.." he slides his hands up my thighs more and squeezes lightly. Bites My ear lightly as he whispers "..go somewhere else hm?"

Man..I wish I wasn't horny af but I had to!

"Yes..I'd love that.." I barely say in a whisper.

"Atta girl..let's go to my place then!" HE KISSED ME AND THEN PULLS ME WITH HIM

(they go to his car)

He opens the door for me and i get in. He bends down so he's right next to me as he pushes my hair behind my ear and says softly "Do you want something to wash off the drink? So we can sober you up a bit yes?"

I nod my head and take some water

And that's all it took. One fucking sip and now im locked here in a room. Like I get it, I should've known but man he's HOT!

TO BE CONTINUED
IMMA SLEEP IM TIRED FRFR