tension

Pov: y/n

(You were asleep)

(You were asleep)

I wake up to the sound of something opening. I get up fast and look at the door. The little window on the door opened and a tray of food slid through.

"Hey sunshine, time to feed you"
His voice calls from the other side. I didn't want to say it but..

"You can feed me something else mister." I say softly thinking he won't hear me but he just laughs and taps on the door. "Maybe..if you behave enough" and leaves.

"Jesus.." this is probably where I should ask for help but I'm hungry so I eat everything. It was so fucking good too!

(2hrs later)

I just woke up but why the fuck am I so sleep??? I feel tired..maybe I'm just bored or I don't know. I'll just go knock on th-

(She passes out)

Pov: ??? dilf

I finish my drink as I see her finally pass out, I waited 2 hours because the drugs wouldn't kick in.

I wait a few mins and I go in the room. She looks so gorgeous..wearing something so simple but so..much. it's too much clothes on her.

"Oh sunshine..the things I will do right now.." I tie her hands on the bed.

"Fuck.." i cant help but kiss her lips..her neck..biting so softly that i feel her heart beating faster. I stop before the fun Starts and sit on the couch nearby. I need her awake.

(30mins pass)

Pov: y/n

I wake up slowly as I feel a bad headache. I open my eyes and I see the light are red. I try to move around but i panic when I notice im tied.

"Wtf..WHAT THE ACTUAL-" before I can yell I feel large and rough hands covering my mouth.

"Shhhh, don't be loud this early..I want you to save that pretty throat for later" he whispers in my eyes and I almost moan at how good that felt.

"When i take off my hand..be a good doll and shut that pretty mouth of yours. Do you understand y/n?" I nod my head slowly as he bites my neck before removing his hand.

I breath deeply before trying to fix myself. I look at him before saying something.

He chuckles lightly before giving me an evil smirk.

"You're so obedient..if you keep this up I'll reward you so.." he slides his hands up my thighs so slowly "..so good.." as he was getting there..he takes his hands of and sits on the couch.

"You can speak." I inhale deeply before speaking softly.

"Who..are you?" I didnt ask because i was scared..no..im dizzy and barely awake...i wanna know the name I'll scream later..

"Well doll, my name is Edward and I have been keeping an eye on you for a..very..long time.."

He said it so casually. I should be scared or fucking disgusted..but I like it..nono..I love it.

He gets up after a few seconds and stands over me..he raises my head by my chin and slowly rubs his thumb on my bottom lip.

"I'm y/n, it's nice meeting you mister.." was all I could say because I was nervous and excited.

"Mm..such a sweet name..y/n..so delicious to say..." he slides his thumb slightly in my mouth and I'm so dizzy I can't do anything but open my mouth. Tasting his rough finger...

"I wonder..if you taste the same as you sound.." is all he says before pulling back and taking off his clothes. My legs close shut and he laughs when he noticed.

"Let the fun begin. I've been waiting a verrry..long time for this. You're all mine tonight y/n. "

(TO BE CONTINUED)

I CANT I NEED TO GO OUTSIDE AND RIDE MY BIKE OR OR RIDE HIM IDFK