The chaos trio fricking die and wake up in a void

She walked along the stage, the loose headlight flickering every once in a while, the crowd cheering, as she was the main character in the play. The villain walked over, chatting with her, asking her to join him, as the script goes, she promptly refused.

A few scenes later, the headlight started flickering like crazy, to the crowd, who had been warned of possible flickering lights, they thought it was for dramatic effect, she and the villain were arguing, yelling at each other, she got so invested in her character that she had forgotten her own name. It was only the main character, Cupcake, arguing with the villain.

When all of a sudden, right as she is backing away, right under the flickering headlight... It suddenly broke from its wire, giving her only half a second to react, as she hadn't noticed, she continued arguing, the whole crowd gasped as it hit her square in the head, killing her instantly, and splattering blood all over the stage!

Veri walked over to the window, the hurricane breaking nearby buildings as a tear streamed down her face, she shut her nearsighted eye as she watched the rain get rougher and break the window, shattering the glass into her eye and cutting all sorts of places on her body, as he looked at the approaching storm.

The rough rain causing her to fall over as she looked on in horror at her entire house being destroyed, until flying debris hit her in the chest, breaking her ribs and puncturing her lungs and heart, killing her in seconds.

Ari stared at the open sky, gliding through the mountains on her parrot colored wing suit, she laughed and giggled as she soared through the open skies, the wind going through her hair as she smiled. She kept going as the wind started to pick up in speed, she laughed as she continued gliding forward, the wind just kept getting faster and a lot more dust and other things were flying around as she suddenly got yanked into a tornado. She screamed as debris cut her gliding suit, and ripped her arm off as she got thrown out and fell on the ground, getting impaled by a spike.

Cupcake was the first to wake up, groaning as she looked around, it was pitch black, nothing was here, other than 2 figures that seemed like an absolute mess of thoughts and ideas. The one on the right woke up, and seemed to be panicking, and then they immediately leaped towards me right as they saw me.

Veri was absolutely horrified, having just woken up in an abyss, she was mortified looking around, until she saw this strange thing... A collection of strange thoughts and ideas... She didn't care though, as she leaped over, panicked, and put her nonexistent hands on the stranger's non existent shoulders. She jumped as the other screamed, causing her to scream, and then another voice all of a sudden screams, she promptly screamed in response, they were all screaming now.

Ari screamed as she woke up, being awoken by 2 random collections of thoughts and ideas screaming, she screamed with him as all of a sudden, the one to the right of her created the void.

She had decided to call it that as it started slowly growing, she leaped backwards, as the other both went away from it, as the one on the left panicked, sending a beam towards it, putting a pink chain on it, she decided to try it as well, holding out her nonexistent hands.

It worked!

She created a raven black chain around it that held it in place even stronger than before, the one on the right also decided to try correcting her mistake, and created a blue chain around it as well.

They all looked relieved, happy that that was over... But Cupcake had realized that it would come back... And stronger than ever...

I decided to summon uno cards. "Anybody want to play!" I shouted excitedly, startling the other two. "Actually... I never asked your names, what are they?" '"Cupcake!"' The one on the left said. 'Veri.' The one on the right said in a null tone. "Alrighty then! Lets play uno!!!" I shouted again, shuffling the cards, and dealing exactly 7 to each of them, including myself.

I got to go first, dealing the first card... A blue +2, but Veri decided to play another +2, which went straight to her and then she placed yet another +2, as I grabbed my +2, sending it to Veri, who had to draw 8 cards. I laughed gaily, as Veri sighed and drew 8 cards.

The game lasted about an hour, with Veri and I being absolute uno masters, and Cupcake just being scared, and mildly confused. Veri placed her last card, a red 8. "I ALMOST WON THOUGH!"
I yelled, holding only 2 cards in my hand, and Cupcake had the entire deck. "I think we should calm down..."

*She said, trying to cool off the situation as they shut up, somewhat angirly staring at each other*

I proceeded to create a dog while looking at Cupcake, who had recently taken on looked very strange, but had 2 small wings on her head and a pair of feathery ears, accompanied by 2 sets of eyes and an orb in between 2 horns, a long tail, with fluffy tailfins on it that seemed to serve as aid for flight, as 2 massive wings on her back remained folded carefully.

 "IT'S SO CUTE!!!"

Veri shouted suddenly, making Cupcake flinch a bit, as I just stayed still and smiled as Veri, who had taken on a form of a long necked creature with large regal horns, fur that spread throughout her whole body and massive bat like wings with a thin layer of fluff, strong front arms and a lower half that was completely limbless, making her look like a fluffy lynd wyrm pet a dog excitedly and happily.

I cackled, smiling as I pet the innocent little dog, Veri had decided to join in, and so did she, in which she had decided to take on a bird like form, her crow like beak wide open as she talked to Veri, her huge colorful feathers puffing up as she told a joke.

I smiled, looking at my new friends, who were very much happy.