(FLUFF) LIGHTBRUSH | SWITCHED PERSONALILTYS

i love all these requests! they are so wholesome ^^ - Yin
-

Lightbulb was at her tree, calming down, her strong glow and electricity started to go away, slowly. She sighed and relaxed, She leaned on the Tree.

"Lightbulb! Heyy!" They ran up to her, smiling widely "OH SHIT-" Lightbulb flinched, electricity zapping the ground, and she quickly claimed down "Painty- Don't scare me like that!-" the main reason why is because she didn't want to hurt them.

Paintbrush giggled, covering their mouth "Sorry red head! Hah- get it?!" 

"Yeah, yeah..whatever- why are you here..?" 
"I just wanted to check on you, girl!" They smiled, Their cheeks flushing slightly..they weren't here for that only.

Lightbulb didn't feel surprised, but she felt her cheeks flush "W-wha?! Whatever- I'm fine..just- go away!" She pouted, crossing her arms and looking away. 

"Theres...another reason why I came, my sunshine.." They smiled

Lightbulb's face turned into a darker shade as she just stared "D-don't call me that!-" she covered her face, she actually loved the nickname, a lot.

"Sunshine..i.." They trailed off, getting nervous..why would lightbulb love them? Lightbulb is mean..and probably hates them. (🧢🧢)

"SUNSHINEILOVEYOUSOMUCHLIKEMORETHANAFRIENDILOVEYOUPLEASEDATEME!" They said quickly, face now orange, they covered their face, groaning "WHY DID I SAY THAT?! STUPID!" Paintbrush thought to themself.

Lightbulb just stared in confusion, barely knowing what the paintbrush said "What was that..?"

"Um..i said.."

"Just say it..Painty.." Lightblub mumbled the nickname, soon looking away "Or whatever..i don't want to hear you anyways, idiot!" 

"Sunshine..i- like you..more than friends..w-will you be my..girlfriend?" Paintbrush asked, staring at Lightbulb

Lightbulb froze, looking to Paintbrush, her face was all flushed and she was glowing brightly "I.." She then hugged Paintbrush "No, idiot.." she shook her head 'yes'

"Y-you will?!"

"YES! Whatever.." she pouted, turning away "I love you..stupid" 

Paintbrush just squealed, hugging Lightbulb tightly "AWWW! YOU LOVE MEEE!"

"N-NO I DONT!! I DIDN'T SAY THATT!" She tried to push Paintbrush away, being soft on purpose, so Paintbrush can hug her more.

and they did that.

"W-whatever..painty." She hugged them back, looking at them and smiling

"AWWW! THATS SO CUTE! I LOVE MY NICKNAME SUNSHINEEE!"

"SHUT UPP!!" She covered her face again, hiding her wide smile. 

"Haha! Okay..i love youuu!"

Lifghtbulb uncovered her face, looking at Paintbrush again "I..love you too."

-

They were still at the tree, now talking an watching the stars, singing together and enjoying their lives as lovers, they soon fell asleep, cuddling each other.