Nickle x Clover

(sorry for making you wait @Sheltonxut) 
(For people who didn't request this; this takes place In episode 8, but the body-swapping, or death didn't happen. and the challenge is a tightrope one, when you have to get to the middle before the other. this is Clover VS Nickle.)

-

Nickle stood across from Clover, and Clover stared at him, nervous that she would win..because of her gift- no. her curse. So she didn't move, but..the wind pushed her forward as Nickle struggled with getting across, trying to balance. Clover won obviously 

"Clover, wins!" 

Nickle was silent, avoiding making eye contact with Clover, and holding back his anger..that box killer won AGAIN, Just because of her stupid curse. Once they were back with the others who had to go against each other, Clover smiled, looking over to Nickle 

"Nickle! You seem-" She got cut off, Nickle felt the words just slip out, his anger and grief getting the best of him.

"SHUT UP! YOU KILLED BOX! HE'S THE ONLY ONE WHO UNDERSTANDS ME, HE'S THE ONE WHO'S BEEN THERE FOR ME..HE'S THE ONE I CARE ABOUT!" Nickle felt himself start to break into tears and Clover stared, wide-eyed..box..she killed him. 
"JUST BECAUSE OF YOUR CURSE, YOU KILLED MY SON!'' He yelled, pointing his feet, and Clover "YOUR A WITCH!" he yelled, he sounded hurt, and emotional. 

Clover gasped, covering her face and crying, running away, she letted her legs guide her to the only place where she was alone, without everyone there..and where she can be calm. The rest of the contestants stared at Nickle, shaking their heads. Nickel looked around, looking down and feeling a wave of guilt..

Her sobbing reminded him of Balloon, and the way he hurt him. How he made Balloon feel like he was an outcast, and a bad person, he had to fix this before this gets worse. "I may hate her..but i do have some sympathy. I'm going to fix this," he said to himself, running out of the place and going in the directions Clover went, going as fast as his legs could.

Clover was at the beach, sitting on a rock, crying and leaning over, she sobbed and sobbed, hugging herself and wiping her eyes, the tears wouldn't stop, the guilt wouldn't go away. Nickle walked over to the walk, behind it, he listened to her cries, he took a deep breath in, and looked to Clover..he genuinely felt horrible.

"Hey..um..I'm..*gag* I'm...sorrr...eugh- I'm..." He coughed a bit, trying to seem like he didn't mean it 'no Nickle, now not the time, you have to make it better..' he thought to himself. He sighed, looking to Clover "I'm sorry..Okay?"

Clover felt her eyes get wide Nickle? Sorry? She stared, a small smile appearing on her face..she didn't wish for that..but somehow, Nickle is apologizing.."It's oka-" just as she thought that was it, Nickle started to speak again.

"Im sorry..i know, I've been mean, and very rude to you..it's just that..i miss box, and..i know you do to. It wasn't your fault..and your actually..kinda nice." He smiled a bit, feeling himself get hotter, his cheeks flushing "Your amazing..and I'm only being rude.. because that's all I'm good at doing. Im sorry..genuinely." He went a bit closer, his face now red. 

Clover giggled, her face red as ever. Nickle liked her back! She laughed happily, getting cut off as Nickle went on his tippy toes, using his foot to make her go a bit lower, to his height, and then, he pressed his face against hers. Clover's eyes went wide as she felt her face get redder, if that was possible

She closed her eyes, holding onto Nickle and melting into the kiss. They kissed for what seemed like a long time. When it was really 3-5 minutes. Nickle went tense, realizing that he is kissing his enemy!  if that's how he sees her now (he doesn't), He pulled away, backing up and stumbling over his feet, falling on his back and looking away, embarrassed and flustered "Oh! Shiii- Burkle berries! I didn't mean to- I'm sorry-"

Clover just smiled more, running to Nickle and picking him up, hugging him and laughing "Haha! It's okay Nickle..I like you too!" She giggled, happily. 
-

Now it's time for elimination, Nickle made the team vote of Yin-Yang, but the votes didn't count..at least no one got eliminated. Yin-Yang felt a bit more unstable, and messed up about this. 

"Yin-Yang..does not count." 

Yin felt relived, but also a bit sad. 

Yang felt more madder, and more unstable.

Nickle just looked to Clover, and she stared back, smiling.

-

Nickle smiled "Follow me, My butterfly." He smiled a bit, blushing, he wasn't good at Nicknames, but that nickname made Clover smile widely, squealing and blushing a lot

"Of course, my king." She giggled, covering her mouth as she held Nickle's foot, starting to walk with him. Nickle liked the nickname, so he smiled as well, he hadn't felt happy for..a while, it felt like years since he's been this happy. 

He went to the cliff (from the first episode), sitting down on it, and Clover sat next to him, leaning herself on him and staring at the stars, the nice colors..it was beautiful. 

She was honestly surprised, and shocked "Wow nickle..this is..." 

"Amazing..?"

"No, it's...perfect." She smiled more, amazed by the view, and watching all of the stares with Nickle. Her butterflies came in, placing a flower crown on her head, Nickle looked over, smiling as he stared at it "You look amazing.." He chuckled a bit, leaning on Clover. She held onto Nickle "Your beautiful too..your shine...everything." She hummed, blushing a lot, Nickle was blushing too, She soon hugged him. "Thank you, Nickle..i feel so much better now." Nickle froze, turning red and leaning into Clover, enjoying the hug

"Your welcome, luck princess." He smirked, chuckling. 

Clover placed him back down, and they stood there for a while, nickle and Clover soon leaned on each other..Yawning and slowly falling asleep, now cuddling and snuggling each other.

-

again! I'm very sorry for main you wait!! :( - Yin