3| Wife's leg choke

The alpha drove to a not-so-famous hotel, but it is still better than standard hotels. This is to prevent being in the headlines that will become a major headache for him and Lu Mingyan.

When they arrived at the hotel's parking lot, Lu Mingyan threw up on him. That made him panic in fear that the man would choke on his own vomit. He immediately took off his soiled suit and wiped down the other as clean as he could, but the vomit stains and smell still remained.

Zhao Xiu tried to support Lu Mingyan by his waist, but the man fell off. He had no choice but to carry Lu Mingyan again as he made his way to the hotel lobby.

"Good evening, Sir. Do you have a reservation? "

"I'm sorry, I don't. Do you have two available rooms? "

The receptionist checked before saying, "I apologize, Sir. We only have one room left. "

Zhao Xiu blinked. He would just take a shower and leave, right? He believed in himself that he would not do anything to Lu Mingyan. With this newfound will, Zhao Xiu agreed and paid.

The hotel porter hesitated about helping Zhao Xiu carry Lu Mingyan, but his instincts tell him that he should not do it. Listening to his gut, he just asked Zhao Xiu if there was any luggage to be lifted. Zhao Xiu smiled and politely declined, as they didn't have anything with them but themselves.

Zhao Xiu struggled to open the door with the key card since both his hands were occupied. As soon as it opened, the alpha hurriedly went to the bed and carefully laid down Lu Mingyan.

He overestimated himself. His aching arms are evidence that he should work out more if he wants to carry Lu Mingyan for a long time.

The man looked at himself in the mirror and thought. "This is bad." How will I impress Mingyan if I can't even lift him for too long?

Zhao Xiu, without regard to his image, pouted while he stripped off his clothes. He wore the hotel's robe and went beside the sleeping Lu Mingyan.

"Shit... I need to take off his clothes too." He muttered to himself.

The alpha closed his eyes and took deep breaths before doing the dangerous task. His deft hands quickly unbuttoned Lu Mingyan's soiled shirt. He gently lifted the person to take off the clothing, revealing pale skin from working many years inside the company, often blemished from stress and hormones.

Zhao Xiu looked at the soft stomach that slightly bulged. He resisted the urge to touch the adorable fat with great force. He looked at the pants and found out that they were also soiled from the vomit. He also needs to take it off.

The alpha looked at the mirror again and talked to himself. "You can do this, Zhao Xiu." You are an alpha. You are strong. We will overcome this.

With his pep talk, he directly unbuckled the pants and pulled them down. It didn't take long, Zhao Xiu helped cover the other with the thick blanket so that the cold air won't make Lu Mingyan sick.

Zhao Xiu sighed in relief as he finished his task. Now, he just needs to take a shower and also wipe the sleeping Mingyan.

The cold shower made him sober and rational. His desires for his cute person were washed away together with the surging water. It is as if he is the Buddha himself.

Just kidding. He is just repressing himself not to think naughty and remember his assistant's word of wisdom. Only bad people take advantage of vulnerable people. Therefore, he won't take advantage of Lu Mingyan.

This will be put into practice as, after he finished washing, Lu Mingyan suddenly transformed into a restless drunk. Zhao Xiu had a hard time wiping the man's body since he would move and mumble incoherent words, making Zhao Xiu startled and sometimes confused.

When Zhao Xiu was wiping Lu Mingyan's legs to prevent the vomit from smelling there, Lu Mingyan suddenly 'woke up'. However, Zhao Xiu immediately realized that Lu Mingyan was not awake; only his eyes were open.

The drunk as fuck Lu Mingyan stared at the alpha, dazed. Zhao Xiu smiled and jokingly said, "Am I handsome?"

He didn't think that Lu Mingyan would actually reply. The other reached out and touched all over his face until Lu Mingyan was satisfied. The man smiled and replied, "Hn. Handsome. " before falling back to sleep again.

Zhao Xiu cackled; he obviously enjoyed the compliment. He took his phone and a video called Shen Qing.

"Hello, boss?" Shen Qing answered fast.

Zhao Xiu panned his camera to the sleeping Lu Mingyan and boasted, "Look, aren't I great husband material?"

The assistant, Shen Qing, just got home and is tired of any shit. He replied, "Yes, yes. I can see your wife's body. What a great husband you are. "

The alpha quickly turned the camera to himself so that his friend would not see Lu Mingyan. Shen Qing listened as Zhao Xiu told them what happened to them and his troubles.

The two chatted until Lu Mingyan suddenly changed his position and accidentally leg locked Zhao Xiu's head. Shen Qing watched as his boss panicked before resolutely ending the call, not wanting to see anything more.

Zhao Xiu patted Lu Mingyan's legs, trying to make the other let him go. His face turns flush since he is being squished between his crush's thighs. The alpha didn't know whether to grab the thighs and free himself, but he didn't want to inappropriately touch the other. Or should he just play dead and let Lu Mingyan choke him?

He didn't know whether it was a blessing or a curse. Zhao Xiu can feel the firm thighs on his cheeks. He was being treated as a bolster pillow, thinking to himself if this counts as him being lucky.

What should you do when your crush leg locks your head and you are being squished by their thick thighs? Of course, you do what everyone else does.

Zhao Xiu closed his eyes and...

prayed.

"Oh Lord, give me strength to overcome this temptation-"

That night Lu Mingyan slept deeply meanwhile Zhao Xiu never prayed so intensely in his whole life like this time. Let's just say, their night ended well.

---------------------
Small theater:
---------------------
Zhao Xiu: Remember when you squished me with your thighs?

Lu Mingyan: I did?

Zhao Xiu: Yeah, you suffocated me.

Zhao Xiu: Do it again.