Chapter 13

About 30 minutes later, the van stopped at an unknown location. The four girls got out and set their eyes on an extraordinary sight.

They were standing on the front lawn of a white mansion. The rain had lightened up, allowing the moon to shine through the clouds. In some way, it illuminated the house.

There were a few balconies on the top of the house, in front of several rooms. A few of the lights were one, signifying that there were people inside.

"Well, this is headquarters." Avala announced as she stood next to the girls.

"It's... It's beautiful Avala! Do you live here?" Alex asked.

"I wish! This is only used as a last resort or for training. No one really lives here, they just come and go as they please." Avala explained as she walked up the stairs that led to the door. "Come on, I'll show you around."

The four girls followed their teacher and walked into the mansion.

As soon as they entered, they were met with sights only rich people could ever hope to see. On either side of them, there were sets of stairs, both leading to the same location upstairs, lined with gold carpeting. A crystal chandelier hung from the ceiling, the light hitting it perfectly, making it shine throughout the house.

"It's so pretty!" Renee commented.

"Well, everyone here did have a say in the design. Now, if you girls will follow me, we can go see your rooms. I will say, they are pretty blank right now, but once you visit them... Oh, you'll see what I mean!" Avala said excitedly.

The Biology teacher led the girls up the stairs, and then led them down a series of hallways to find their rooms.

"I have a feeling I'd get lost very quickly." Mya whispered to the girls.

"I know!" Renee whispered back. "We've been going left, then right, then left again, practically wandering through this mansion!"

Just as the girls were going to ask Avala if she was lost or not, their teacher stopped in front of a few sets of doors.

"Alright! This first room here is Aria's!" Avala said.

The brunette stepped forward and opened the door, seeing nothing but a white floor, white walls, and a white mattress in the middle of the room.

"Um, it definitely needs some redecorating." She said.

Avala laughed. " Oh, that's the fun part. Come with me." She said, leading Aria over to a closet in the room.

"Here in the closet, there's a little scanner." She explained, pointing to a small white box on the wall inside of Aria's closet. "Put your necklace inside of it, and watch the magic happen!"

Aria gave her a confused look, but still followed instructions as usual. As soon as she put the purple jewel into the box, the room began transforming.

The simple white mattress changed into a twin sized bed with simple purple coverings, and it moved to the corner of the room. The walls also turned a purple color and now had swirly patterns all over them, and the floor stayed as a simple wooden pattern. Other things began appearing in the room as well, such as a bookshelf and a dresser, all the color purple of course.

Within a minute, the plain, boring white room had transformed into a room Aria could only dream of.

The young girl was surprised at how the room had known what she liked. Heck, the room even smelled like lavender, a scent that Aria was very fond of.

"Now, everything in here is the color purple because that's the color of your gem, and-"

Aria cut Avala off with a hug. "I love it!" She said.