Something goes wrong part 1

Kim's POV

The inside of the lab is even more impressive then the outside. It has big marble supports and corridors that stretch far far into the distance. Everywhere there's people walking in white lab coats snorting occasionally at their clipboards.
"Wow" I mumble in front of me.
"Isn't it amazing?" Hanna asks me as the rest of the group walk down the stairs.
I nod but still can't shrug the feeling off me that this feels like a prison. A giant, white, shiny prison which I will never escape.

Hanna is acting up again. She goes in and out of a daze several times and I have to shake her back to reality. But there is almost no time to think about her because our group is heading to another door. Doctor. Hector stands still and swipes something at the door suddenly it flings open and everyone steps in.
"Where are we going?" I ask looking into the room.

"You won't go into that room Miss. Flux, this is the first experiment to test if we should keep you or not. Here is where you and Miss. Lom part ways but not for long, after the experiment you will see each other." he says in a in a I-know-everything tone.
I look back at Hanna as she vanishes into the room. What is in there I ask myself, what is the first experiment about?

After what seems to be another corridor we walk into a room that is filled with gadgets and gismos everywhere. The dim light makes it hard to see but I think there's a chair in here and a tray of what I think are syringes next to it. I'm not very scared of needles but I don't want to be injected.

"So Miss. Flux please sit in that chair there and just relax" Duncan says as he walks towards another door.

"Ok" I say and walk cautiously to the chair. It's made out of soft leather with white stitching. I sit down and automatically the chair goes into a half laying position.
"Ok now we will test your DNA strain. Ready?" Duncan asks.
"Ready!" I reply and as soon as that word comes from my lips a stinging pain went through my body and the thing that was injected into me took immediate effect. Everything goes black.

When I open my eyes I'm not in the chair anymore nor am I in Yoglabs, I'm in front of a big purple castle. I try to stand but some force restrains me from getting to my feet. Suddenly a black cloaked figure appears at the entrance of the castle. I try to run but the force still pins me to the ground.
"Kim" the figure says in an all too familiar voice. She is the voices in my head. She is the one that's been taunting me the whole way.
"I've been expecting you Kim. Now tell me why did you go to that experiment? You could have had a better live with me" she says now walking down the stairs.
"Who are you? Where am I?" I ask my voice shaking.
"Well, you already know who I am and we are merely in your imagination."
Now she is at the bottom and I can see her features. She has raven black hair like me and a violet dress. She is about to say something when suddenly my vision starts to blur.
"What is happening?" the woman says. She tries to grab me but to late I'm already back in the reality of Yoglabs, but she has enough time to mumble something.
"I will infect you..."
------
Cliffhanger!!!! *grins evilly* there finally another chapter is out!

400+ views
40 votes
19 comments
I just want to say thank you so much. It's so fun to know that people enjoy my book so thank you.

Oh and I want you to decide which Yog I will put into my story next.
Like always leave a comment and please vote. Tips are very much appreciated.

Bey bey!!
~Michelle1234445