Something goes wrong part 2

Hanna's POV

I look up into the blue sky and immediately stand up. Where the hell am I? I'm not in Yoglabs or in that chair anymore, I'm on a island with fine sand and a beautiful jungle infront of me.
I think after they injected me with something I just blacked out and landed here... Strange. How can this help them figure out my gene code, as I start brushing the sand off my clothes I notice that in the trees of this jungle is a treehouse. But not one of those small ones I mean a real tree house. I smile and slowly walk towards the dense trees not knowing what will await me when I get there.

"Hanna" I hear a familiar voice say to me. My head immediately jerks around to see who it was. It was my mother. How could she be here? She was dead. Tears start swelling up in my eyes and I sob uncontrollably. "M-mom? Is this really you?" I ask.

"Yes my darling. I always was here."

"How, I mean what..."

"Hanna I don't have a lot of time so I have to make this quick. Do you want to come with me?" She asks.

"What-what do you mean"

"I mean" a rift opens "do you want to come with me?"
My mom was dead for 8 years now and I would love to come with her but somehow one single innocent word slips out of my mouth: "No"
She looks at me with an emotionless face.

"What! WHAT!" She shouts and grabs me at the neck.
"How dare you you little..."she try's to say but suddenly something unexpected happened. I started to vanish.
"What is happening?" Me and my mother say in union. She lets go of me and with poof I vanish into darkness. But before I'm fully consumed by the darkness I can only think: "Why the hell did I say no?"

Kim's POV

I wake up in a white room, the beeping of monitors are all around me. I slowly open my eyes to embraces my surrounding, but the only thing I can see is white. White walls, white floor, white ceiling. I look around my head looking right and left till I can make out a vague figure. It has long blond hair and is in a light blue lab coat. Wait is that Hanna! No, no, is she unconscious? Because if she isn't then...then.

"Miss. Flux?" I hear a voice say. My head shoots up suddenly starring into the worried blue eyes of that Duncan fellow.

"I'm ok" I lie putting my legs on the floor. I try standing up but I see that a RV drip is connected to my forearm. I stare at it not shore what to do, till Duncan comes over to me and disconnects the RV.

"Thanks" I say and stand up, a bit wobbly while I do so. I wobble over to Hanna's and fall unto the covers.

"Ouch" I hear I tiny voice say.

"Hello Hanna. Long time no see" I joke and she smiles vaguely, but then I suddenly notice that Duncan is still in the room. I dash my hard around seeing him scribble something down on his clipboard.

He looks up and slowly backs away towards the door then slamming it shut behind him. Just when I'm clear that he is away I embrace Hanna into a bear hug.

"Uh... Kim!" she shout hitting my arm playfully. I still don't let go of her till I'm shore this isn't a dream.

"I'm so happy to see you again Hanna." I say go out of the hug.

------
Hello everybody I just wanted to say...

769 views
51 votes
32 comments

Wow just wow!! Thank you so much and that's why I'm gonna let you decide which book I'm in which you get to star in.
Your choices are;
A; Zombie apocalypse book in which you may star in

B; High school book (Yoghigh)

So let me know which one you would like in the comments (also would appreciate book titles) and well.

Bie bye

-Michelle1234445