3.Request for @bri_mahone

Sabrina's P.O.V

I was currently at Austin's, my bestfreind, house with foolish 4 and their girlfrirends.We were playing Truth or Dare.

"Ok"Alex said "Sabrina truth or dare"

"Dare"i responded "Ok then i dare you to fuck Austin"I was shocked even though we always acted more than friends but less than a couple.

I look over at Austin , who was smirking."Ok"I said.Me and Austin got up and went to his room and the boys and girls followed to make sure we did fuck.Once we were there Austin locked the door.He pushed me up against it.

"I have always wanted to do this"Austin said in a husky voic which made me even more wet then i already was."Me too babe"I replyed.he went down to my neck and started looking for my g-spot.Once he found it he started lucking,sucking, and bitting.I started moaning and i could feel him smirking against my neck.

He put his hands on my butt. "Jump"He whisper in my ear,I then wrapped my legs around his waist.We started kissing he licked my lower lip for entrence and I let him in.Our tounges fought for dominecnce, he obislouy won.

He layed me on my back on the bed l, he took off my shirt and shorts leaving me in my black bra and thong with a red bow in each one.He bit his lip

"God, Sabrina your so sexy"He said his voice so deep and husky it made me wet.He then took those off and stared at my boobs."There so big!"austin said in aww."You can play with them.you know?"I giggle.We I said that his eyes lid up,he started playing with them.After that he took off his clothes, then started kissing my neck leaving a few hickies.

He started kissing down my stomach to my pussy.Austin started sucking on my clit,then he entered 2 fingers inside me

"Oh,Austin just like that baby!"
"You like that babygirl?"Austin asked.
"Mmmm"I moaned
He then stop sucking and licking and took out his fingers and I whimpered at the lose of contact."Sorry babygirl"But then he lined uped his cock with my entrance."Austin!Just get in!"I yelled sexually frustrated.

"Why do you want me to get in?"he teased. "Because-"I didn't get time to finish because he has already entered me.

"AUSTIIIIIIIN!!!!"I screamed the louder than I thought I could.

"Mmmm,yes kitten,scream my name"

He started pounding into me really fast,the whole bed was shaking,I thought it was gonna brake,and the headborad kept hitting the wall it created a dent.

"Oh Austin!!!"I scratched his back ,leaving a bit of blood,from the pleasure.

"Oh,yes Sabrina"
"Uhh your so big Austin!"
"Mmmm and your so fucking tight!"

All of a sudden he had flipped me around on all fours,"doggie style"and pounded in me from behind."Oh,Fuck!"I moaned

He kept doing this till I felt that knot in my stomach."Austin-"
"I know babygirl me too.At the count of three,ok?" "Ok"

"One"

"Two"

"And three!"

We both released at the same time screaming each others names.Austin then pulled out,layed next to me and pulled me into his arms."That was great babygirl"Austin said"It was"I replied smiling.I looked up and our eyes met. He kissed me,but it was different it showed his love.I then realised I was in love with him.

"I love you,Sabrina"
"I love you too,Austin"
"Will you be my girlfriend?"
"Of course"
With that I fell asleep in his arms,and so had he.