8

✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿

Still Yoongi POV

Its a school day. These past days been amazing but I can't say anything about it because he is a teacher. But I hope that change one day.

But later today Taehyung and I are going with Jungkook and Jimin to a mall. So Jimin and I can go shopping. I feel so lucky. We are still going to do the fashion show for them.

Time skip to art class. (I'm sorry not doing the whole school thing)

It's was just me and Taehyung. "Where is the other Tae?" I ask. "I don't know and I don't care" Taehyung said, this happened to us before. Most of the students are troublemakers and there is like 10 of us in this class. Art class is just a elected class.

"Well this time we can do something" Taehyung lift an eyebrow up. "Come here" he patted his thighs. "Sit here but facing me" he told me and I did that. God, I was so shy. I never or we never did this far yet. "If you're uncomfortable we can stop" Taehyung wrap his arms around my waist. "No, I don't" I told him as I wrap my arms around his neck. "Good now I can do this" I was confused till his lip was on mine.

I'm still not over our first kiss yesterday.

✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿

School was over, Taehyung and I only walk to school because Jungkook and Jimin are picking us up.

"You're lip are still swollen" Taehyung chuckles. "I'm going to get payback" I pouted.

*honk honk*

It's them. "Let's go" Taehyung grab my hand as we head to Jungkook car.

(Jungkook car, nothing too special)

Taehyung open the back door and let me in than he got in. "Ready?" Jimin ask. "We are" Taehyung said as he help me with the seatbelt.

Jungkook and Jimin have really nice playlist. "Which mall are we going?" Taehyung ask. "The one near our old middle school" Jungkook said. "We all went to this middle school called Filter" Taehyung told me and I nodded.

"Hey Yoongi, I got many stores to go, we are going to get alot" Jimin giggles. "Rest in peace to our wallet" Jungkook joke around. "Don't worry Tae, I won't get a lot" I told him. "Baby, he just joking. Get many as you want. You deserve to be spoil" he told me as he kiss my head.

✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿

At the mall.

We finally found a spot and now walking inside. "Come on Yoon, let start there!" He pointed at a Victoria's Secret place. "I'm sure you will love what they have" Jimin giggles, looking at Taehyung face.

I saw Taehyung gulp.

"Let us know when you're done, we're getting a snack there" Jungkook show a prezetels place. "Ok!" Jimin yelled as he grab my hand.

I wanted to died but at the same time, they look so pretty to wear. "Do you like thongs or these?" Jimin show me all the types. "You know what let me get all and the matching tops too" I let him but who know what will happened. "Let surprise our boyfriends with these" Jimin whisper to me as I blush. "I don't know, Taehyung and I are still taking it slow" I tell him. "That's okay, you can still show him if you want too" Jimin tell me and I smile. "Well I have to a payback to him for making me have swollen lip after school" I tell him. "Perfect! You can get him hard then leave him with Jungkook!" Jimin tell me.

✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿

We finally left the mall and my legs are killing me. We got a lot clothes.

"When we get home, Yoongi and I are still doing the fashion show.

Third person POV

But little did they know is that Jungkook and Taehyung just had call someone. A good friend of them. Her name is Nona.

(A new character unlock, aka one of my amazing friend on this app, please welcome joonhiredmetospyuh as Nona)

They just got home. "Come with me Yoongi!" He grab my hand., let try on the stuff before the other clothes " Jimin wiggles his eyebrows. "Kookie, we are going to try something special before we try on our clothes" Jimin tell him and he get what Jimin mean.

"They are going to try on the Victoria's secret on first" He told Taehyung. "Hopefully Nona doesn't come yet" Taehyung hope so.

Jimin and Yoongi were choosing their things to wear, just one. "Ooh what about this black see through panties with this see through black top and this robe thing" Jimin pick out for me. (I don't know what the robe thing is call)

Both of them were ready. "I'm nervous" I truly was. "Don't be, I'm right beside you" Jimin smile, holding my hand.

We walk in the living room. "Holy shit!" I saw Jungkook choke on his banana milk drink as Taehyung drool. "Come here chim" Jungkook walk Jimin somewhere else.

"You are so beautiful" Taehyung gasp, looking at me. "Thank-" I was cut off by a bell. "Shit! Jimin! You two change right now" I heard Jungkook. "What's going on?" I ask. "We call our good friend Nona who is a photographer to take pictures of you guys as you do the fashion show" Taehyung explain. "Now quick! I don't want her to see you guys like this" Jungkook say as Jimin grab my hand.

✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿

Jimin and I try on so many different outfit and that good friend, Nona I think. She is amazing and she is a queen. She amazing pictures for Taehyung and Jungkook.

"Thank you so much Nona!" Taehyung hug her. "No problem, you will get them when I'm done editing them probably by the end of the week" she told them. "Sweet, how much do we pay you?" Jungkook ask. "It's on the house. You guys are amazing, nice meeting you Yoongi" she wave and left.

Jimin whisper something in my ears. It's was about getting back to the clothes we had on before she came.

"Let's see what they will do" Jimin smirked and I was hella scared. We did it anyway.

"God you're killing me chim!" Jungkook yelled. "The guest room is three door down" Jungkook said, holding Jimin as he walked upstairs. "We don't have too" Taehyung got close to me. He place his hands near my butt. "I want too.. " I slowly say. "We can stop whatever, your safe word is kitten. Got it?" Taehyung ask me. "Yes master" I smirked.

TBC

I'm not writing smut because I'm bad at it but I might add my messy smut later in the future.

Just imagine it