8

smut starts at  ・❥・・❥・・❥・  for u impatient, horny mfs

smut starts at ・❥・・❥・・❥・ for u impatient, horny mfs.

.

Billie had been gone for five months, ten days, and twelve hours- yes, Y/n has been keeping count. She was currently at the airport, anxiously checking her phone for the time and for any incoming messages she might get from her girlfriend. Billie had about two weeks off before she had to go back for her last semester then graduation. Y/n hadn't told her yet, but she was going to fly over to new york to watch her girl get her diploma. Y/n was chewing on her lip, fingers tapping on her legs.

*ding*

She quickly picked up her phone, two notifications from Billie. Photos, one was her smiling with the background view of the plane window, and the other a picture of the outside- the plane had landed safely. She let out a loud sigh of relief, hearting both photos.

Cute ass

She sent, quickly getting a reply back.

Your cute ass

She smiled and playfully rolled her eyes, waiting patiently to see her pretty girl. It had been about twenty minutes. Y/n stood up, holding the bouquet of white tulips and pink roses in her arms. She was scared she might drop them to the floor and run to Billie once she saw her. There she was. She rubbed her eyes tiredly as she scanned the room. She was wearing dark grey sweats, one of Y/n's baggy t-shirts she probably took before she left, with a small bag barely hanging on her shoulder. Once her eyes met Y/n's, she smiled. She was now wide awake as she ran towards the girl. Y/n carefully placed the bouquet on the seat she was at, going towards Billie and meeting her halfway. Billie squealed as she jumped into her arms, her arms and legs wrapping around Y/n's body.

"I missed you!"

She said happily into Y/n's ear. She could feel Y/n smile against her neck as she left kisses on her skin.

"I missed you more! I dont wanna ever let you leave again."

Billie got down, looking up at her girlfriend. Y/n's smile was so contagious. She pulled her down and kissed her as if they had been away from each other for years.

"I."

*kiss*

"Love."

*kiss*

"You."

*kiss*

"I love you so much more precious."

Y/n said, tickling around Billie's ribs and making her laugh. She leaned for the flowers, keeping an arm around Billie's waist.

"I got these for you. Pretty flowers for my pretty girl."

Billie gasped, her hands covering her mouth in surprise. Y/n always showered her with gifts and bouquets, but each time it made her react the exact same way.