Prologue

3rd person's POV
Marcy dragged herself over to her locker, because she forgot one of her books, and she mentally scolded herself for it.

She frowned once she struggled to put the locker combination in, but after a bit of strain, she finally opened it and grinned.

Her expression soon turned to a puzzled one once a pink paper had fallen out of her locker, and she quickly grabbed it before it fell to the ground and fumbled a bit before opening it.

She raised her eyebrow in confusion, not knowing what this paper could possibly be, but once she opened it and skimmed through, she had an idea of what it was.

Dear Marcy,
You might not know who this is, but I've been wanting to say this for a while, you're amazing, brave, and stand up for others.

You're everything I admire, you make my day better just by being there.

I cannot tell you who I am out of fear that you'll reject me, but just so you know, I'm someone you know, probably. :)

From, your light.

Marcy furrowed her brows, not knowing who this 'your light' person could possibly be, but after a while she found herself smiling to herself and she put the letter in her pocket.

What she didn't know this would be her first love letter out of many.

To be continued...