Chapter 3

3rd person's POV
The class felt like it was dragging on for hours, but it had apparently only been thirty minutes when Marcy glanced at the clock.

She let out a small groan, but she froze when she felt a hand grab hers, and she turned to meet warm brown eyes, which made her immediately flush red.

"You okay?" The brunette whispered while still holding her hand.

Marcy nervously gulped and rubbed the back of her neck with her free hand. "Yeah,"

It went silent between the two before Marcy smirked and leaned closer which made Anne's eyes widen slightly.

"Was that just an excuse to hold my hand, Boonchuy?" She joked.

Anne's face heated up as she glanced down at their interlocked hands, but she didn't let go like Marcy expected.

"So what if it was?"

This time the raven-haired girl blushed and leaned back, which made her burst out laughing.

"Anne! Marcy!" The teacher scolded.

They quickly apologized and the teacher went back to teaching the lesson, while the two girls still held hands.

This only made Marcy grin, but her mind had drifted off to the love letter sender.

She wondered who it was, but she knew she'd probably never like them back, because she had Anne, and sure, the girl probably doesn't like her back, but she was fine with it.

To be continued...