Chapter 1

I heard that your parents abandoned you here , is it true ?

Is it because that they don't like you ?

I heard that you are sick . Are you okay ?

She is a lunatic . Don't talk to her.

Yes . Don't talk with her, if you don't want to have that disease.

What a pathetic b!tch .

These kind of kids should die .

All the children who were surrounding the little girl laughed upon hearing others comments. The little girl sitting in the bench had an unusual facial expression upon hearing what they are saying. She wanted to cry . But she is holding it . She wanted to deny whatever they said to her but she can't because it is not false , what they are talking. It's true. Her parents abandoned her . They sent her here , in the orphanage.

Sunlight peek through the window giving a little light to the dark room .
The girl in the bed slightly groaned while waking up. She glanced at the clock placed near her bed . 6:35 am . She placed her foot on the slippers and went to bathroom to do her morning routine.

She glanced at the mirror placed in the bathroom after taking bath. She had bruises on some part of her body. A small cut on the side of her lips . A purple mark on her neck . Looking at her face , a lone tear escaped from her left eye. Before another tear comes , she washed her face with the cold water and smiled looking at the mirror. She changed into school uniform. There is no one in the house to give her a warm good morning or breakfast so she usually skips breakfast. She glanced at the clock once more before walking to the school. There is only 10 minutes walk from her house to her school.

While walking through the corridor of her school she can see all the students in her school having a good time early in the morning. Some of the student's parents are there in the entrance of their school to send their children. She is keeping her head down all the way going to her classroom. She is praying in her mind not to meet her bully and his gang .
But her prayers went all in vain when she heard a voice calling her.

Hey nerd ! He called her in his deep oceanic voice. She walked towards him slowly , praying to all the Gods she know , not to anger him anyway . If he get angry , that day will be a worst day for her. He will ask others to beat her.

Ye-yes . She let out a shaky breath while saying this. She is still keeping her head down. She don't know why he behaves like this with every poor students who can't defy themselves. From the very first day he bullies her . She don't know what to do or whom to call for a help . But she know even if she calls for a help no one will help her.

Look who is stuttering. Are you that much afraid of me , Y/N ? He asked her while bending over her. She immediately stepped back creating distance between them . He smirked upon seeing her behaviour. His friends laughed , calling her pathetic and
b!tch. Almost all students gathered in the hallway to see what will be their handsome bad boy will do to the nerd .

I like to see this fear always on your face

I like to see this fear always on your face. It gives me a pure satisfaction and entertainment.
Her dark chocolaty eyes turned glossy upon hearing his words. But she blinked her eyes not to slip any of her tears in front of him.

What ?  Are you not going to say anything to me ? I want to hear your little soft voice. Do you want to hear me beg ? He pouted like a baby . Everyone present in the hallway laughed upon seeing his cute gesture.

Suddenly she yelped in pain while trying to remove someone's hand from her hair . Why you are not saying anything ? Did you lose your speaking ability ? It was his girlfriend , Park Ah Young . She will easily loose her temper if anyone didn't obey her boyfriend.

Ah Young - ahh , you don't have to do that. She will talk . Don't need to fear our little girl. He smiled. If anyone hears this they might think he is a kind hearted one . But only Y/N knows he is the devil himself.

P-please leave me. P-please Taehyung. She wimpered .

Leave her. He demanded.

He slowly walked towards her without maintaining any personal space. He caught her jaw tightly in his hand making her wimper.

I don't know why I love to torture you everyday . But this scene is quite satisfying. He leaned closely towards her ear slightly brushing his lip on her ear while saying , pathetic b!tch.

He kicked her on her knee making her fall down on the floor. Making her already bruised knee slightly bleeding. Even though her dark brown eyes filled with tears but not even one tear tried to fell from her eyes.

He poured the carbonated drink all over her body making her drenched with the fluid. He kicked her stomach making her groan in pain . He walked away from her while his girlfriend and friends followed him . The crowd step to sideways giving him path as he is a celebrity. Girls drooling over him and boys getting jealous of his good looks.

After cleaning herself in the toilet of their school she entered their class making her classmates laughed at her seeing the wet hair and uniform. Taehyung and his friends who settled in the back seat smirked upon seeing her eyes looking towards them.

Her table is covered with waste packets of food and eatable things. She didn't say anything to anyone, just picked those things and put them into the waste basket placed in the corner on their class.

Okay students we will continue the class on tomorrow. Saying this the teacher took her text books and left the class .

Y/N hurriedly packed her books and other stuffs in her bag and immediately ran from the class , without waiting for anyone. In fact there is no one for her to wait. No friends at all . She don't want to stay in her class even for 1 minute without the teacher.

It was lunch time and everyone was rushing to cafeteria in their school to fill up their empty stomach. Y/N also reached to satisfy her growling stomach. She picked her food and decided to take last empty table to sit .

She was eating peacefully when trouble herself came and sat in front of her. Park Ah Young.

Our little nerdy is enjoying the food too much isn't it? She asked her minions , who answered positively while laughing. All the students stopped what they were doing just to witness their daily scenerios.

Park Ah Young poured the milk which was in her hands all over her head . While her minions took her food plate and dumped it in the waste basket.
Y/N didn't protest nor said anything to them just decided to leave the place. But her minions stopped her by placing their hands on her shoulder. One of them pulled her hair while other one kicked her . Ah Young took the video on her phone smiling like a mad woman. Just then Taehyung entered the cafeteria with his friends.

He saw what happened there. He came in front of her bending down as she was sitting in the floor because of Ah Young's minion's torture. He pulled his hair bringing her face close to her. He smirked when he heard her groaning in pain. He stood up and kicked her in the stomach making her yelp in pain. He took the water bottle from the nearby table , pouring it down all over her and he threw the empty bottle on her making it hit on her head.

After too much of taunting , Taehyung and his companions left from there.
Y/N decided to skip the rest of lessons.

After reaching in her apartment, without changing her dress she stood in front of the mirror in her room. A lone tear left from her eye. Soon her tears starts flowing .

While looking at the mirror her mind was filled with thoughts , making her even more crying .

Why everyone hate me ?
Why everyone treat me like this ?
Why can't they just love me ?
Just because I born like this , they had to treat me like this?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

✿ Vote
Comment
Follow