Chapter 18

Two months had passed , Y/N and Taehyung became little more close even though both of them still behaved as ' just classmates ' . For her he still a classmate but for him he wanted her more than a classmate .  Taehyung would usually visits her in the convenience store and will follow her everywhere like a lost puppy . The owner of the store had scolded for more than two times because in owner's eyes she was wasting time by talking to that ' kid ' . It would be a lie if she said that she didn't liked his this new version of character . He wasn't the usual ' bad boy ' of the school , around her .  He is really sweet to her . Taking care of her as if she is a small baby . He had already took her to many places . He called them as ' dates ' .

Bhooo !!! She flinched when he jumped in front of her . She placed her hands on the chest glaring at him while he showed his cute boxy smile .

What were you daydreaming about ? He said wiggling his eyebrows .

I wasn't . She said walking towards the milk section , to check the expiry dates.  He followed her behind . He helped her by checking the expiry dates of the bottles and helped her in taking care of the store till late night . They closed the store and walked out. 

Let's go for a ride . He said walking towards his bike. 

Have you gone mad ? It's 11 . And I'm already tired.  She said looking at him in disbelief . Does he don't feel tired at all.  She had already worn out and just wanted to sleep in her comfy bed. 

Any way tomorrow is a holiday . So why not go for a ride ? And about tiredness..... It will go away.  Trust me Y/N , it will be a wonderful experience for you . He said looking at her . His words were always as usual tempting . She likes exploring places from childhood but there was no one to take her to see the places she always wished to see . So when a person is willing to do that , she feels overly happy . She looked at him hesitated . Sure , she feels tired and just wanted to get some sleep . But night drive was always a dream of her.  And he had fulfilled it many times without knowing . And it all resulted in giving mesmerizing experience for her .

She walked towards him taking the helmet from his hands and hoping on the bike. 

~~~~

Namsan Tower . He said looking at her .

She was awestruck looking at the surrounding

She was awestruck looking at the surrounding . He chuckled when he noticed her mouth agape . She looked at him and cleared her throat looking away . A blush forming on her face because of the embrassment . She wanted to visit here . With her future boyfriend . Even though she came here with him , she can't believe he is fulfilling her another wish without knowing .

He looked at his watch . Today is Saturday , so we have 50 minutes to explore the place . He extended his right hand towards her . Shall we ?

She placed her hand in his hands and both of them walked towards the tower .

There is still people walking here and there exploring the place . They walked around looking at the place . She was looking around the place like Rapunzel who walked out of the tower first time in her life .  Jumping , running , smiling ear to ear , taking photos of every single thing while he followed behind her watching her . His eyes were always on her . Noticing  how cute she acts . Her hair bounces back and forth as she jumps up and down . People walking near her looking weirdly at her but she didn't mind though .