🌺PART 20🌺

When taehyung came downstairs after taking a bath and changing into something good.he saw a boy and family was already their sitting on sofa feeling their mouth and stomach with samosaa.he smiled at them greeting.
Tae:namste...
They did same and Taehyung stood beside shanti more like behind her as he don't like all eyes on him.

They were still talking when shanti whispered in taehyung's ears.
Shanti:beta...zara samne wale dukan se milk packet lekar aao...
Taehyung frowned and asked.
Tae:kyu??
Shanti:kyuki khatm ho gayi hai aur inke liye tea bhi banani hai.
Taehyung nodded pouting but then he look through window outside and saw it was raining very heavily..
Tae:par maa bohot tezz barish ho rahi hai.. Jimin ya phir jin bhaiya ko jaane bol do..
Shanti sighed and said.
Shanti:nahi kar sakti nah tumare jin bhaiya aur jiminie bhaiya dono ke dono kaha chale gaye hai pata nahi..
Taehyung sighed and grabbed money from her hand and nodded saying.
Tae:thik hai main lata hu..
Shanti:chhata(umbrella) le jaana.
Taehyung nodded and left..

Taehyung came to that front shop and saw it was close and over that it was raining heavily how will he go somewhere far..
Tae:woh Wale gali ke shop main chalte hai,waha pakka hoga..
Without him knowing that jungkook is staying in that gali he was already walking towards it.

When he came Their he directly went inside keeping umbrella outside.soom enough he came out after getting a packet of milk.he picked up his umbrella and was about to go when someone hold his hand from behind.he turned around and yanked that person's hand away.
Tae:apne humara haath kyu pakda?
That guy licked his lips looking at taehyung with his perverted eyes and said.
Guy:itna naram naram aur khubsurat haat ho toh koi pakdega kaise nahi...
He flirted to which Taehyung cringed at.
Tae:door raho humse...
Saying that taehyung was about to walk off but that guy took his umbrella making him get wet little but he immediately came inside shop and looked ta guy with angry look.
Tae:kya chahiye apko?
He asked getting irritated with him.

Guy went closer to taehyung and said.
Guy:jo mangu doge kya?
Taehyung gulped and said.
Tae:main apko janta nahi door raho mujhse warna main chilaunga...
He threated him but guy juts laughed like a psycho he is and said.
Guy:Hayy hayy tumhare ye nakre....mujhe pasand hai...
Taehyung tried to take umbrella but he wasn't giving it..
Tae:do nah mujhe jaana hai...
Guy didn't listen to him and just keep on teasing him but getting annoyed from it Taehyung said.
Tae:rakho tumhare liye hi main jaa raha hu..
Saying that taehyung ran away from their while guy greet his teeth and said.
Guy:aise kaise jaaoge... main bhi dekhta hu..
He followed him..

Taehyung ran and ran looking back he was getting wet but he didn't care for it becoz he was scared as fuck.that guy was so pervert and bad what if he follow him.like he guesssed it he really was following taehyung so getting scared taehyung entered into the alleys and was running and running when suddenly...

When suddenly a manly and muscular hands pulled him in a alley and pinned him on wall.taehyung was ready to shout his heart out.he was fucking scared.he eyes were wide open.but before he could shout guy kept his hand on his mouth and said.
Jk:shona tum yaaha?aur ye kya hua hai tumhe..itne bheeg kaise Gaye tum...tume itne tezz barish main bahar aane ki zaroorat hi kya thi..
He scolded him but all taehyung was doing is thanking God for sending jungkook on time.he was really grateful otherwise he also don't know what would have happen?

Taehyung smiled while crying and hugged jungkook tight making him wet too.
Tae: h-hyung...
Jungkook frowned hearing his crack voice and back away looking at him and he cupped his face and asked him.
Jk:shona...kya hua bolo mujhe??
Taehyung cried and said.
Tae:hyung....mere piche ek ladka pads hai mujhe pata nahi woh kon hai...bohot gandi aur perverted harkat kar raha tha woh..
Jungkook hugged him trying to calm him down...
Jk:koi baat nahi main hu yaha,koi kuch nahi karenge tumhe...okay chup hi jau..
Taehyung nodded and stopped crying taking deep breaths.

Jk:par tum yaha par kya kar rahe ho.
Taehyung pouted and said.
Tae:apki saas ne mujhe milk ka packet laane beja tha par waha ka dukaan band tha toh main yaha aa gaya par mujhe yaad hi nahi raha ki aap yaha rehte ho...
Jungkook laughed and said.
Jk:haa nah meri saas ko dhyan rakhna chahiye mere biwi ka..
Taehyung blushed and hit him on his chest.
Tae:app yaha?
Jungkook laughed and said.
Jk:baby main yaha hi rehta hu woh dekho woh ghar..
He showed him that house where he lives making taehyung's eyes go wide.

Taehyung Ran at other side of Wall and pulled jungkook with him.
Tae:ahh apne mujhe pehle bole kyu nahi?
He said panicking and jungkook laughed saying.
Jk:abhi bol Diya nah..s..shona
He laughed looking at him.taehyung pouted and began to dry his hairs and clothes slowly.jungkook looked at him and next second he seems lost in taehyung who was still busy trying to dry himself.

Taehyung suddenly looked up and saw jungkook looking at him
He raised his eyebrows and asked.
Tae:what why are you looking at me like huh?
Jungkook didn't said anything but then he...

----------__------------------------

Sorry short chapter bit worth it..