- whipped - [ F ]

🐰🐯

🐰🐯

Dim light was filling the red carpeted, spacy place of the fancy restaurant, glittering chandeliers were hanging from high ceiling and a comfortable piano melody was heard from the far corner of the expensive establishment. 

"Come here, baby." Taehyung called gently and laced their fingers together, wrapping the same arm he held his hand with, around his waist, keeping him close. 

"Good evening, how may I help you?" The woman said at the front desk, a polite smile lingering her red tinted lips. 

"Reservation for Kim." Taehyung shortly answered, not willing to keep the conversation going, as his thumb constantly drew circles over the back of his baby's hand, making the said boy smile softly. 

The woman nodded only, not bothered with the rather cold undertone she was confronted with and called for a much younger woman, who bowed at them politely and was commanded to guid them to their large table. 

The said table was decorated elegantly with red and golden accents, fitting perfectly to the restaurant's old money vibes. 

"Where do you wanna sit, love?" The older finally met his boyfriend's big eyes, which seemed fascinated with the beauty  and expensivness of the restaurant. 

"I don't care Hyungie, as long as it is next to you.." Jungkook looked up and smiled softly, not liking the attention of other people on him, wanting to stay close to the CEO. 

A soft chuckle escaped Taehyung's lips, pulling the younger closer, to press a gentle kiss on his exposed forehead, "Of course, you will sit next to me, angel." 

The raventte blushed lightly, which seemed to make the older even weaker at his sudden shyness and couldn't resist to press another sweet kiss on his forehead, one hand going around his neck while the aother slid around his waist pulling him flush against his own body. 

The couple seemed to be lost in their own little perfect world, that they totally forgot about the other CEOs and managers, who just arrived at the table, watching the young CEO be all over a much younger male. 

Raised eyebrows with judging expression were staring holes into their bodies, until one of them called out for Taehyung, catching his attention immediately, but made no move to step back from his baby, who hid his face against his chest. 

"Mr. Kim.." TAehyung sighed and placed one last kiss on the boy's head, leaning down and whispering sweet nothings into his ear, to hopefully calm him down a little more. 

"Good evening, gentlemen. Do sit down." The brunette said with his voice void of any softness and gentleness, he talked to Jungkook with. 

His right hand was still against the raventte's lower back, while the left one signaled the other still standing men to finally sit down, pulling the chair out for the student, waiting for him to sit down, before he himself finally took a seat beside the said boy.