- bad day - [ F ]

🐰🐯

🐰🐯

The first sun rays shone into the large bedroom, with the heavy curtains still opened, kissing his face gently, but an ear piercing sound tore him brutally out of his sleep, making him flinch at the sudden noisiness. 

With a deep frown, he reached blindly for his phone on the nightstand beside the big bed, klicking with closed eyes all over the screen, until the noise had finally stopped. 

Jungkook sighed at the silence that finally took over again, and turned around to wrap himself around the brunette's body, and snuggle into his warm embrace, but was met with cold emptiness instead. 

He opened his eyes and was greeted by the empty room, no sign of the CEO around, as he humphed, clearly not liking the way he was awakened today and slipped out off the bed, walking straight into the attached bathroom, to take a quick shower and complete his morning routine, before making his way to college. 

The luke warm water ran down his well build body, relaxing him a little bit after a rather horrible start into the day, deciding to use the brunette's shampoo, since he suddenly missed his scent so early in the morning. 

15 minutes later, he stepped out of the bathroom, dressed in black boxers only and pouting at the fact that his boyfriend wasn't there to appreciate him, shower him with kisses and compliments to boost his confidence just enough for a long day filled with classes. 

He quickly got dressed and drowned a bottle of banana milk, snatching a red apple from the basket on the kitchen island, running back into the bedroom, to grab his phone and headphones before he ran back towards the front door where he put on his black boots and shouldered his back pack and ran out of the penthouse, hoping to still catch the bus. 

Just as he arrived, the bus took off and drove away in front of him, making him curse out loudly, getting  a few wired looks from other people around him, but ignored them, unbothered. 

What a great fucking morning, he thought to himself, sitting down at the bus station and plugging his headphones into his phone, seeing his boyfriend's messages, just now since he didn't look at his phone the whole morning while getting ready.