chapter 161 the wedding

Ye Ting fiercely invaded Yang Jiali's lips and tongue.

Yang Jiali was almost choked by his passionate kiss.

It was so easy to break away from Ye Ting's clamps, Yang Jiali gasped and scolded: "Are you going to choke me to death, I can't breathe, are you so excited?"

Ye Ting touched Yang Jiali's face, and the light in his eyes shone brightly.

"Now, how to see how you like, the more I see the more I like."

Yang Jiali snorted, and his chin was raised, quite angry.

Ye Ting's fingers rubbed on Yang Jiali's chin for a while, his eyes suddenly deepened, and he said in a suppressed voice: "Baby, although I like you, before I get married, for the long-term happiness of both of us, there is one thing I must explain to you."

Yang Jiali smiled hesitantly: "You are actually impotent?

Ye Ting's expression instantly collapsed.

He knew that Yang Jiali was still the same brain that was out of line and had no heart and lungs before, and he had never changed.

Ye Ting violently rubbed Yang Jiali's hair and said viciously, "If I were impotent, who made you feel so comfortable that your toes were spasming the night before, and who was so upset that Xiao Huang thought that there were dead people in the family and barked wildly at the bedroom door?" Who is it? c

Yang Jia's façade did not change color: "It is Ah Fu."

Ye Ting barely caught his breath and coughed angrily.

There is only Yang Jiali in this world, who can make him lose his attitude like this.

One thing drops one thing.

Ye Ting shook his head helplessly, his head leaned over, his forehead was against Yang Jiali's forehead, his eyes burned into the depths of Yang Jiali's eyes, and his voice was deep: "Baby, after getting married, you can't leave me again in this life."

"My character and temper, you know best. Don't blame me for being cruel, if you want to run one day, I will never let you succeed, and I will never let you go. If someone else dares to mix with us, I am not willing to treat you like this, but for others, I will kill him by any means, understand.

Yang Jiali shrunk his neck: "What is so terrible to say, it is as if organ donation is done."

Ye Ting smiled, "The harsh words have to be spoken in front of you."

Yang Jiali hummed twice, and the thief leaned over to Ye Ting's neck, his fingers flexibly playing with Ye Ting's bow tie, and there was a hot air in his laughter: "... Ye Ting, you are quite bad and extreme.

Ye Ting looked deeply at Yang Jiali.

Yang Jiali ticked the corner of his lips, half-dazed, and whispered in Ye Ting's ear, "But I like it so much." Ye Ting was

hooked by his deliberately suppressed voice.

When he grabbed Yang Jiali and was about to teach a lesson, the secretary's knocking sound sounded outside the door: "General Manager Ye, the time for the regular meeting has arrived, and the middle level of each department is waiting for you in the C conference room." Yang Jiali's

smile was even brighter: "It's really not a coincidence, Ye Zong, go quickly, don't delay."

Ye Ting frowned, and the flames in his eyes burned.

He gritted his teeth and bit Yang Jiali's ear and said, "You wait for me to educate you well tonight." <

Yang Jiali straightened the bow tie for Ye Ting and smirked, "That's not okay." "There is

a custom in my hometown," Yang Jiali said with bad intentions in his eyes, "even if there is already a secret affair in the room, some time before marriage, both parties must abstain from sex, otherwise the marriage will break up later."

Ye Ting narrowed his eyes, like a fierce wolf foraging.

Yang Jiali was in a good mood today, not afraid of death, and at the moment when Ye Ting was angry, he laughed and provoked: "So, for the sake of our long-term future, you will first hold back, and you will teach me a lesson, and then let me have a good look at your combat effectiveness on the night of the wedding... Husband.

After saying this, Yang Jiali ran away with a cigarette.

Ye Ting looked at his back for half a day before he took a deep breath and suppressed the fire that burst out of his chest.

He understood it completely.

Yang Jiali was sent by God to specifically restrain him.

......

At the end of the month, yang jiali and Ye Ting's wedding was held as scheduled.

This time, they invited a lot of guests, and they densely listed a long form.

The first to arrive were Li Da Li Er and Wang Yang.

Li Er wore a pink suit for the first time in the world, and his smile was bright, which made people and gods indignant.

Li Da and Wang Yang are still dressed up, but Li Da's face looks a little wrong, especially when he and Wang Yang stand together, Li Da's expression is even more intriguing.

Li Erzheng and Yang Jiali were talking, and Wang Yang somehow inadvertently touched Li Da's hand.

Li Da's face was visibly blackened by the naked eye, and he tensed his face, as if he was stained with some virus, and quickly flashed to the side, but it made Wang Yang's face slightly pale, and he looked a little embarrassed.

After Li Da Li Er and Wang Yang entered the table, Zhao Xianghai also came.

Yang Jiali saw Zhao Xianghai from a distance, his eyes lit up suddenly, and he ran over with his legs open and gave Zhao Xianghai a warm hug.

Zhao Xianghai had not yet stood still, and was hugged so hard by Yang Jiali that he almost did not stand still.

Xiao Ye, who was not far behind Zhao Xianghai, frowned and opened his mouth to speak: "Yang Jiali, can you be small-"

Before the words were finished, Zhao Xianghai turned his head and a cold-eyed knife flew over.

Xiao Ye sullenly suppressed the rest of the words and said self-deprecatingly, "Okay, I know, I won't say it." Anyway, everyone is more important than me, I don't say he is. "