Episode - 13

I'm totally disappointed with the amount of comments I am receiving

Still, I'm updating ♡

Hoping ! one day , you all will find my story is worthy to Comments ♡

♡Thanks to those people who Commenting regularly....

A piece of paper.

Yes , When Adi woke up from his peaceful sleep, he found a piece of paper.

He didn't have any idea who had sent him?

Where did this come from, from their garden? He thought.

When Adi opened his eyes, he was surprised to see the paper notes.

'' You deserve this family and their love... Don't forget one thing. Nothing happens without a reason baby !"

From your Pandu ♡

"Peter. Do you know this person who has sent me a note from the other side of the wall.. Is it possible for someone to enter here ?" Adi's curious eyes shine like a star.

Peter can sense his cute reaction without seeing  the little boy who is now being carried on his back having a piggy ride.

"It must be some strange kid, little master."

"How do you know Peter ?!" Adi asked with the same curiosity in order to find the sweet person who cheered his mood.

"They can't speak little master!"

Can't speak boy , Arav said seeing the fading away figure of his twin brother with longing eyes .

'I hope we won't meet again...' Arav thought with a heavy sigh.

"Why can't they speak ?" Now Adi's voice is filled with concern for the unknown person.

" Because ... They are deaf (in mind) that stupid past made the person deaf stopping him to  hear his heart ..what he want ? Who does he need?..."

Peter softly sighed . He is so worried about the messed up family. Because of her . The lady who has the blood of Amritha made this family miserable.

Yes... Mirka , An elder triplet sister of Amritha..

After the death of Amritha, who passed away while giving birth to her twin babies, Rajiv didn't want any other partner to love or live but he accepted Mirka only for her face .

The same face of his love. Unknowingly, he didn't see his wife in her face but he could see a mother in her face .

A mother Adi needs....

One of his worst decisions of his life was marriage with that powerful witch sister of his wife.

In the beginning, everyone fell into her perfect trap but slowly Rajiv found her real motive .

The next thing he did was divorcing the woman who wanted to destroy his family by taking revenge from him.

But he didn't expect her to find another way to have her revenge. The perfect way.

Aditya Kapoor, the youngest prince of Kapoor territory.

Flash back...

"Mommy..... I'm home...."

Everyone got tense hearing Adi's innocent excited voice.

No one knew how to reply to Adi after he found out that Rajiv kicked his so-called mummy out.