[ 𝘗𝘙𝘖𝘓𝘖𝘎𝘜𝘌 ]

██ 20% *___*

⋘ 𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎... ⋙

████ 60% *___*

⋘ 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡... ⋙

██████ 100% *___*

ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ! 🗝️

・୨୧・┈・୨୧・

[ 2ND PERSON POV; ]

𝘋𝘈𝘛𝘌; 1/14/2021

[Name] and Yasu were best friends since childhood. In high school, they had met more people which soon started a friendship between all of them.

Kayla, a sweet but fierce girl who'd do anything for her friends. Literally anything. She'll dare to beat anyone up if they mess with her friends, and it didn't matter who it was. It didn't matter if they were clearly more taller and "stronger" than her.

Jason, who was practically like Kayla. The only difference is that he doesn't have the courage to beat up anyone. He may look scary, but he's really just kind, gentle, and somewhat of a coward... No offense, Jason.

Cecil, a nerdy boy who all he could do was read books and study. Which is what almost everyone at the high school thought. In reality, yes, he may study a lot and read a lot, but, he spends a lot more time hanging out with his friends, watching over them and caring for them, making sure they don't get hurt. Almost like a father figure.

Leon, the popular boy who surprisingly, also makes sure his friends aren't hurt. Like kayla, he'd beat up anyone. No matter who it was. And with his reputation, he could never get in trouble, and wouldn't dare let his dear friends be in trouble.

Willam, who was very calm. He was always the reasonable one of the friend group. Surprisingly getting anyone out of trouble, just with his charms. He was popular just like Leon, he was almost like Leon, but he was calmer than him. He always tried to reason with the group, especially when they try to prank people. Specifically the lunch lady's or the math teacher.

But, once they all had graduated, it didn't take long for them to mysteriously vanish. They all had disappeared expect for two. [Name] and Yasu were the two lucky people to not go missing. As for their friends... they weren't so lucky.

Years later, [Name] and Yasu were both 25, and had graduated college. They both were still best friends even after all those years of grief had passed by.

They had finally decided to back to the now abandoned high school, were their friends had gone missing shortly after graduating.

[Name] and Yasu will never know what happened to their friends, and how they went missing. Unless they look deeper into it. We'll never know what happens... not unless we dig deeper into the story. Maybe one of them will die, maybe both. Perhaps, they will be more than best friends. Maybe a romance will bloom between the best friends during this story. We just won't know 'till we continue down the rabbit hole of this story, the story I refer to, as "Copy that!"

"COPY THAT!"

𝘤𝘩𝘱. 1 >>