Bus (nsfw)

Archie: "w-what?" *Archie says while getting hard"

Matthew: "you heard me, your not deaf are ya?"

*Matthew moves his hand up to his pants and slowly unzips Archie's pants revealing his boxers and how hard he is*

Archie POV: aaa why am I getting flustered now? I mean we do this all the time i just never really took it seriously. I'm so aroused just by the touch of him i don't care what's going on!

*Mathew pulls out Archie's dick and jerks it off*

Archie: "m-mm~" *Archie starts to heavy breath* "Fuck it feels so good~" Archie says accidentally

Matthew POV: fuck that was so hot

Matthew: "if it feels good let's go a little further. I'll make you cum for sure~"

*Mathew smiles and licks the tip of Archie's dick and then goes all in with his mouth giving him a blowjob*

Archie: "ah~ sh-shit if you keep going at this pace I'm sure to c-cum in no time! M-m-mmm~~~ yes yes yes please suck of this dick of mine!~ I'm a good boy r-right?~"

*Archie grabs Matthew's head and makes him suck deeper into his throat proceeding to move his head faster and faster, keeping a rhythm. The saliva of Matthew's is dripping down Archie's dick making it more sloppy but Archie continues*

Mathew POV: s-shit i can't breath but i feel so aroused making someone i love happy

Archie: "A-ah~ I'm going to fucking m-mm-m!~ cum!"

*Archie grabbed Matthew's head and pushes his head down and cummed.
Matthew gets up and gasp for air and looked at Archie and smiled and blushed*

Mathew: "thanks for the meal love" *Matthew winks* "let's do it again sometimes okay?"

*Mathew zips up Archie's pants and sat next to him in the bus*

Archie:"hey there's something i need to tell you it's been on my mind for a while"

Matthew: "yeah what's up?"

Archie: "Matthew i like you."