Love?

Matthew: "oh! I like you too, you're an amazing friend to hang out with."

Archie: "no, not like that Matthew, i love you."

          *Matthew became silent*

Archie: "look I'm not looking for a answer, it's already enough for me to say this. I just love you Matthew i really do."

          *Archie eyes tears up over embarrassment and confusion. Matthew place one of his hand on Archie's cheek and Archie tilts his head and puts his hand over his looking at him wondering if he's gonna say anything. Matthew gave a disappointed face. Archie looked in distress now thinking that he knows his answer. Matthew kissed him in the mouth*

Matthew: "it's not a no. Neither a yes okay? I don't know Archie. Heh"

*Mathew eyes also start to tear up*

Matthew: "gosh this is all confusing don't you think? It's starting to become funny"

Archie: "you're making it funny twerp"

*Both of them laugh in confusion while crying at the same time, later both of them kiss*

Matthew: "okokok, I've made up my mind! I love you too Archie!"

*Matthew kisses his cheek over and over again, repeating that he loves him each time he does it*

Matthew: "i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you, I LOVE YOU ARCHIE!"

        *Archie cries in response*

Archie: "i love you too! I love you a lot Matthew. Ack what are you doing to me? Why do I feel like this? Aaaa love is so confusing!"

Matthew: "it is. But i know one thing, i know that i love you and i want to be with you forever"

Archie: "stop being so cheesey!"

Matthew: "heh"

*They both stared at each other admiring one another, they get closer and kissed for a long period of time*

Archie POV: is this it? Am i set for life? I think i am, I'm finally where i want to be.