You Big Idiot

A/N: OH MY GOSH!! I have 31 followers! I am freaking out, bruhs! I am so thankful, omg. Thanks a lot, my fellow followers, and for the 4k reads, and for the 160+ votes :D You guys are the best, love ya all :3

This chapter is dedicated to ScarletZers, by the way, hahaha.

*****

"Usui-kun! Wait up, please!" The 6 year-old Misaki run as fast as she could to catch up to the 7 year-old Takumi.

Usui, seeing how frustrated she was looking, slowed down until they were side-to-side. "Ahaha, sorry, Misa." Usui sweatdropped. He threw his arm around her shoulder and said, "Whew, I'm kinda tired now."

Misaki laughed, "It's your fault," she stuck out her tongue, "you were the one who picked to run around."

Usui chuckled and removed his arm around her shoulder. He didn't miss the disappointed look in little Misaki's eyes, so he patted her head and grabbed her hand.

"Hey, come on, let's hurry. Dinner time's near." Usui checked his watch.

They ran to a big cherry tree, and whispered to each other. "This tree is so beautiful!"

Usui let Misaki climb first, being alert if she accidentally fell. Luckily, she reached the highest brant, safe and sound.

Soon enough, Usui reached the top branch in no time.

"Usui-kun! Look at the city, its so beautiful!" Misaki's eyes sparkled as she stared into the bright lights, emanated from the street lights of Tokyo.

"You're more beautiful, though."

Misaki blushed, a deep red. "U-Usui-kun!" Usui chuckled, "What?"

"Stop embarrassing me!"

"Ah, sorry, sorry. Seriously though, Misa. You're more beautiful." This time, Misaki hit him on the head.

"Ow!" Usui rubbed the spot.

"B-baka, don't just go and say embarrassing things!"

"Hai, hai." Usui grabbed her head and put it on his shoulder. "I'm going to miss you.."

Misaki sighed, "Me too," she bit back tears, "Do you have to go to Britain?" Usui smiled sadly, "Misa, of course I have to.. My grandfather told my parents that we should go back for some.. Important business."

"Okay." Their little hands entwined, as they continued to stare at the beautiful bright lights.

Not long after, their moms called them back for dinner.

~10 years later~

"Ugh, you over there!" A black-haired girl called out to a bunch of boys who were surrounding a girl. "Leave her alone, or else I'll make sure you won't ever make babies your whole life!" She roared, successfully scaring them and making them run away.

"P-prez! Thank you so much!"

Misaki smiled kindly and said, "No problem. Now, go run along to your class. School starts in five minutes."

"Hai!" The girl skipped along to her class, mumbling about how cool the demon prez was.

As Misaki walked to her class, she can't help but think about her blonde-haired childhood friend. I wonder how that idiot's doing... Misaki thought, feeling sad.

She shook off her thoughts, and said, "I'm sure he's going to come back this year!" She smiled to herself cheerfully.

When Misaki reached her classroom, she slammed open the door, making the boys stop playing and sit down on their chairs quietly. She smirked, also taking her own seat.

After a few minutes, the teacher arrived, announcing something about a new male student. "Great, more idiots.." Misaki rolled her eyes.

The teacher opened the door, revealing a strikingly handsome blonde, with beautiful green emerald eyes.

"Guys, this is the transfer student. He's from another country. Please introduce yourself." The teacher smiled warmly at the boy.

"I'm Usui Takumi, and I'm from here, but I moved to Britain 10 years ago because of something important. Please take care of me." He bowed respectfully.
The screeching of a chair made him look up, alert. Misaki was now standing up, hands on her desk. Her face was filled with mixed emotions, and her eyes brimming with unshed tears.

"Usui, you baka!" She yelled, and ran at him, full speed. Once she reached him, she jumped onto the blonde, hugging him like there was no tomorrow. "I missed you.." She whispered to him.

"So.. I take it you're Misaki?" He whispered back, smiling.

"Yes!" She laughed, wiped her tears, and got off.

"Wanna hang out?" Usui asked her, with raised eyebrows, and a small smile. Misaki gaped, "In the start of class?" Usui snorted, "I'm sure sensei won't mind," he looked at the teacher (who is a girl) and asked, "Don't you, Ma'am?" He put on his little puppy dog pout.

Instantly, the teacher allowed them to go have fun, and bond as long as they wanted to.

"Great!" Usui smiled and dragged Misaki outside the door.

~After a few hours~

"Usui?" Misaki asked, watching the view from inside the ferris wheel.

"Hmm?"

When Usui looked up, he was greeted by a kiss, that he was sure he'll remember forever.

"I love you, you big idiot."

*****

A/N: Omg, how was the chapter, guys? I just thought of it while writing it, hahaha. Thats why its easier if you guys give me plots :3 haha.

Please follow and vote! Continue supporting me, bruhs! Love ya all :D

∆•Sammie•∆