Chapter Five "Fooled"

Chapter Five

[Mich's P.Ö.V]

My phone rings...

*•beep•bop•beep•*

"Hello?" I said.

"MICHELLE! You have an interview with One Direction later! I think the boys know it so prepare now. Meet you at 1 pm with the boys. Bye!" she hangs up.

Oh by the way. Me and One Direction are in one house. Good thing I'm the only one who doesn't have a roommate, I got my room solo, the roommates are Liam,Zayn and Louis. At the other is Niall and Harry.

I changed my dress and re-touched and walked downstairs.

"Hi Michelle!" Liam greets me.

"Hello Liam!" I gave him a smile.

"You look beautiful today!" Liam said.

"Aww.. Thank you!" I said.

I admit it. I blushed. He's so sweet. Liam really said it sincerely to me that I'm beautiful the last time I remember a guy called me beautiful sincerely was Harry when we were on highschool.... WAIT! Why am I reminding that to my self!. He didn't really mean it that time. He just used me when we're on highschool. Played me, fooled me around. Grrr... I really hate him!

I'm prepared now so I will go to the car which me and the boys will ride to go to the interview. This time Harry will drive.

Since Niall, Zayn, Liam and Louis at the back seat, I'm on the passengers seat. Yup it's awkward.

Before Harry starts the engine he puts his face closer to mine.

"H-hey! W-what are you d-doing?!" I asked him confusingly.

He didn't say any words. Thus he pulled my seatbelt.. Ohh... He pulled it and locks it. He also did it to himself.

"What am I doing?" he asked me.

"N-nothing never mind!" I said to him.

"You think I'll kiss you?" he smiled, winked and smirked at me.

I roll my eyes. Whatever! I still hate him.... Grrr....!

--•--

[Harry's P.Ö.V]

"And here are our guests One Direction with Michelle Smith." the interviewer named Cat said.

*claps* claps* girls screaming*

"Please take a seat." she said.

"So let's start our questions... Hmm...By the way you're on tours right?" she asked.

"Yes, yes. We're on a tour and will start a few more months. We will also make an album after tour with Michelle." Zayn said.

"Oh okay.. Hmm... Liam do you like Michelle and how can you describe her in one word.?" she asked Liam.

"Well she's very nice and a down to earth girl the only word I can describe her is beautiful."

"How bout you Harry same question." she asked me.

"Yes she's very nice and really cool. The word is gorgeous." I said and winked at her. She just roll her eyes and kinda got annoyed.

After the interview we walked at the backstage. I grabbed Michelle and said I need to talk to her.

"What is it again?!" she said to me angrily.

"Why do you hate me?" I said.

"What do you really want?! Why are you asking me this?!" she said.

"I want to know it exactly why do you hate me Mich?" I said.

"You really wanna know why?!" Because you broke my heart Harry! You used me! Remember Sophia? You also had it on a bet anyways you just played with my heart! Listen Harry! Don't talk to me or whatever I hate you so much. Get it?" she said and lefts.

My phone rings

*•You say you want me, but you're just lying.

But I admit it. I'm fooled by you darlin. Yea...•*

its my ringtone, it's Mich's song entitled Fooled. Who cares anyways? I answered my phone.

"Hey babe! I'm going to your new house tomorrow. Okay?" it's Lea, my girlfriend, I still haven't broke up with her yet.

"Okay sure! I'm with the boys and Michelle." I said.

"Michelle Smith? I will go there tomorrow. Bye! Love ya!" she said excitingly.

"Okay. Bye!" then I hang up. I don't want to say I love you back when I don't mean it. I will only say it to a girl that I really love.

So we got home. Niall's eating. Liam, Zayn and Louis are playing video games and Mich is there carrying some of her albums, I think she's about to sign it for fans.

"I'll help you carrying that!" I grab some of her albums and carries it. I'm trying to lessen her hate on me so we can talk properly sometimes.

"Why are you helping me? I remember I told you a few hours ago don't talk to me. Have you forgotten it or do you want me to tell it again?" she said.

"I'll prove you're wrong that I'm not the Harry on highschool. I'll prove to you that I've changed." I said.

I saw it she smiled. I hopes I can regain my trust on her. We got into her room's door. I gave her the cd's that I'm carrying.

"Here you go and welcome!" I said to her and she just roll her eyes

But before she goes to her room I stopped her.....

And kissed her at the lips....

"W-WHA---?!"

Before she says a word I ran to my room. I'm still not sure about my feelings for her. Does this mean I'm liking her...

Grrrr...! I'm so confused! I put some pillows and cover my face then sleeps...

...Michelle Smith why can't you get off my mind! I still can't stop thinking about you....

--•--•--

A/N: And that's chapter five! I'm so sorry guys I'm just really busy I promise I'll update on Friday. Alsooo my other story "She's Not Afraid" I think I will update it on Friday also. So sorry guys! Hope you understand.

Follow me, Vote and comment your feedback on my story. Thanks! :)

~Chiyo