Chapter Six "He heard?"

Chapter Six

[Mich's P.Ö.V]

He...He.....kissed me.....

I still can't forget what Harry did to me last night. Is he serious that he kissed me?

Grrrr! He kissed so many girls! I almost forgot about that....

I think what he did last night was cute. I admit it. >_<

I opened my door and saw a rose at the floor. I picked it up and there's a note taped beside it.

===============================

Hello Mich! Have a great day :) -Harry xx

===============================

I blushed...

"Good Morning Mich!" Liam greeted me. My room is just in front of his.

"Hi Liam!" I greeted him with a big smile.

"Oh what's with the face you look like a tomato?" he said.

"W-what? N-no this i-is n-nothing" I said while covering my face.

"Hahaha! So I'll go down now better eat breakfast or Niall will do it for you." he smiled and left.

Gosh! Liam is so adorable. I'm always on good mood when I see him and we're like good friends!

I walked downstairs with a good mood so I walked to the kitchen.

O____O

I s-saw H-harry making out with a girl. I think she is Harry's girlfriend?

*Ouch* What am I feeling? My heart feels like I'm having a heart attack. It hurts. And I feel like I'm about to fall because my knees are like getting weak.

I entered the kitchen to wash my hands and get a glass of water. I think Harry didn't notice me entered at the kitchen and gets some water because he's just busy making-out with his girlfriend.

"Oops! Sorry!" accidentally the glass that I'm holding slips and pours all the water to Harry's girlfriend.

"Grr! Are you crazy or what? Wait. You're Michelle right?" she said. Well I think she knows me as a celebrity but I'm mean when you are mean to me.

"Yup! And I'm not crazy. By the way, Don't you have any manners? Making-out at the kitchen isn't a right though." I said.

I was about to leave but she grabbed my arm.

"Who are you to tell me that things?!" she said.

"I-I'm. Harry's girlfriend!" I said.

...

...

o_____O

...

WHAT DID I SAID?!!

It was supposed to be said on my mind but I accidentally said it with my mouth. I have to depend on what I said or else I'll end up getting embarrassed.

"Your His what?!" she said loudly but before she lets me speak she pulled my hair and slaps me.

I give the slap back until we end up fighting. She pushed me and I end up on the floor.

"HEY STOP! LEA GET OUT!" Harry yelled.

"WHAT?! HARRY NO!" This Lea said.

Harry helped me stand up.

"So you're picking Michelle than me?" she said.

"Just get out first please!" Harry said.

"But Harry No!" she said