Chapter 1 - The Hope in a Contract.

Chapter 01 - The Hope in a Contract

「???」: Damn it, I need to hurry.

Hastening himself, he continued to walk at a considerably fast speed, fast enough to make him reach his destination in a few moments.

Unconsciously showing on his face all the frustration and disorder in his mind caused by the eventsーー no, what awaited him in his future should not be compared to something like mere events, what awaited him were catastrophes whose he had no other way, or existing option to avoid it but to put aside his immense pathetic pride, and ask his enemies for help.

This was the reason why Natsuki Subaru set off for the last time towards one of the candidates of the royal selection after returning by death for the third time, having in his mind the goal of saving the lives of those he cared about from a tragic future, a future of which only him was aware.

Putting his last hopes on the only chance that came to his mind, Subaru planned to receive help by making a different choice than the one he had made in his last loop after proving to be a person with no pride at all.

「Subaru」: I think this is the door of the hall that Schult said she would probably be.

Having reached his destination, Subaru stops in front of an elegant red door in order to examine it to confirm if this was the one indicated by the boy.

「Subaru」: I think this door is probably around three to four meters, or would it be two and a half meters?.... It's really biー Ahh this is not the right time to analyze doors, I'm sure it must be this one.

Interrupting his analysis of the large door, he then brings his hand towards it, preparing to open it.

「Subaru」: Excuse me, I'm entering!

Exclaiming loudly, he then opened the large door, thus entering the luxurious and beautiful scarlet hall.

Sitting in a beautiful armchair at the back of the lush hall was a female figure, possessed of silky orange hair, blood-red eyes, slender long legs and voluminous busts were unique features that would set her apart from other people anywhere she went.

If seen for the first time, anyone would have a great and memorable first impression of her, any being capable of reasoning would know that this was a beauty whose rarity was beyond comprehension, this person was Priscilla Barielle, one of the five candidates for the title of king of the Lugunica's Kingdom.

Anyone could spend a great deal of time just enjoying all this enormous beauty, but Subaru knew that this was not the right time for such an act, knowing exactly what he should not do this time, he was going to do as much as he could to convince the girl in front of him to support him in the fight against the Sin Archbishop of Sloth.

※※※※※※

After starting the negotiationsーー miserable requests for help to Priscilla, and receiving only insults about himself in response, the girl who had been sitting in her armchair a few moments ago, had now stood up, then walking towards him while answering him.

「Priscilla」: Actually, I could rip your head off right now.

She said as she quickly pulled out a fan that was hidden between her voluminous breasts, and then immediately pressed the tip under Subaru's chin.

「Subaru」: Ugh...

His face now sweating intensely because of the threat he has just received, Subaru could only stand still wishing that the girl would spare his life.

It wouldn't be the least bit strange or unexpected for him if she make the decision to actually kill him, after all, Subaru didn't hesitate to show his devotion to one of her rivals to the throne in front of everyone present at the initiation ceremony of the royal selection.