CHAPTER 1-In the Museum

Dustin was cursing himself for being late in his first day of work in featuring the most awaited grand opening of the London's Night Museum in Fritzovia, London. He was reassigned by the Chief Editor of New York Times last weekend and traveled right away just to catch up with the grand launch which will be attended by many high-profiled individuals from different parts of the world.

The new museum was agreed and signed by the countries who are involved in the United Nations for the center heritage of great discoveries, inventions, and works by the different famed scientists, discoverers, and inventors who greatly contributed in the world's progress. It was ran by London's government which is fully supported by different governments and associations.

Getting out in a public cab, Dustin immediately rushed to the back door of the huge classical building where V.I.P's enter into the building. Rushing through huge crowds of London's citizens and foreigners, he readied himself for the actual work that involves many interviews, observations and researches.

Dustin reached the backdoor and entered straightly without minding the people around. He was then stopped by huge well-built hands by a black men wearing black suits that Dustin thought to be one of the museum's security personnel.

"Identification?" the black guy said seriously with a treathening look.

"Dustin Williams," he replied, "New York Times journalist assigned to cover the museum's grand opening."

"New York Times journalist?" the guy emphasized showing his disbelief of what Dustin said earlier, "I.D?"

"Here!" Dustin tried to grab a thing infront of his shirt and realized his I.D wasn't there, "Oh, shit!"

"What's the matter big guy?" the security asked with sarcasm knowing Dustin was in trouble for not having the success of showing his I.D.

"Uhm, where's that thing?" Dustin murmured and search for it all over his spot and in his bag. "Don't tell me I forgot it in my apartment!" he growled.

Looking up the security and surrendered for not having the success to show his I.D and making an apologitic smile. It was then matched with a you-should-be-going-now-for-your-safety look that made Dustin more irritated for such a sarcastic response.

"Look," he stated, "I'm really a New York Times journalist that was assigned to feature the grand opening and if you could just please let me in so that I can go to work."

"Identification?"

"Grrrrrr! Let me pass, I don't have my I.D and the opening start very soon," he stated angrily and started heading inside the museum, "And if you'll excuse me?"

"I said show your identification!"

"I don't have it, and I don't have much time to argue!"

"I repeat your identification or else I'll be dragging you out here!" the guy treathened.

"Oh please," Dustin hissed, "Please let me in and I'll call someone to prove that I am a New York Times journalist!"

"Sorry dude but persons without appointments and especially without identification are not allowed to go inside!" he grinned letting his enjoyment making the man infront so pissed off, "For security purposes!"

"Augh!"

"You should be leaving now or I'll drag you out here!"

Dustin gave up and turned back and started to head back the entrance gate. Once more, he glanced back to the back door where the black guy was having a serious conversation with three young ladies wearing almost similar attires to the other.