Chapter 11

Sergei was reading the state-sponsored newspaper and chuckled when he saw the front page and said, "О, как пали могучие. Хотя, я бы не отказался попробовать Клару. Какое прекрасное тело для ее возраста. (Oh how the mighty have fallen. Although, I wouldn't mind having a small taste of Klara. What a wonderful body, for someone her age.)" He thought to himself, 'Возможно, я смогу извлечь кое-что из этой ситуации. (Perhaps I could get a few things out of this situation.)' Sergei looked out his door to see if anyone was coming and locked it  after closing it. He closed the blinds and took out a box of tissues and a bottle of lubrication. Sergei was a naughty boy~.

Meanwhile in America

Klara arrived at a park and saw Kay and sitting underneath a tree.

She walked over and Kay said, "Well you and Naomi sure gave everyone a surprise

She walked over and Kay said, "Well you and Naomi sure gave everyone a surprise." Naomi told her, "We didn't mean to have it happen, Kay. We don't even know how it happened." Kay said, "You guys do look cute together, though." Klara told them, "I have someone investigating this matter. Whoever took the pictures won't live very long." Naomi said, "Relax babe, there's no need to kill anyone."

Klara told her, "Maybe not to you. But you don't understand how things work in the Soviet Union. When someone screws up, they die." Naomi argued back, "Ah, but we're in America." Klara gently cupped Naomi's cheek and kissed her. Naomi said, "Mmnnn." And kissed Klara back. They held the kiss for a good 10 minutes, during which Kay asked, "Awww, why don't I have someone to kiss me like that?" Klara pushed Naomi ti the ground and climbed on top of her, as the two smiled at each other before kissing again, with Naomi wrapping her arms around Klara. The three of them went back to Kay, Naomi, and Alisa's dorm.

Warning, Lemon incoming. Skip if you want to.

When they arrived, Kay and Naomi pinned Klara to the wall. Kay started kissing Klara's neck, as Naomi made out with and fingered her girlfriend. Klara was moaning like crazy. Naomi added more fingers into Klara's pussy, and Kay started sucking on Klara's neck. Klara continued moaning and gripped Kay's hair tightly. Klara pinned Kay down on the sofa and started making out with her. Naomi started masturbating at the sight of her best friend and girlfriend making out in front of her. Klara sat up and started grinding her pussy against Kay's as they both moaned loudly.

Due to today's current political climate, I am forced to cut off this lewd scene here, before I get reported or sued by some bitch-ass Karen who has a problem with anything and everything. So unfortunately that means no lewding.

After an hour all three of them were panting and laying down beside each other, covered in each other's cum

After an hour all three of them were panting and laying down beside each other, covered in each other's cum. Naomi and Klara snuggled to each other and Kay smiled, seeing her best friend so happy. Perhaps, Kay could find someone like Klara. Naomi turned on the TV and found that her favorite telenovela was on. Klara said, "Ugh, I can't believe you Americans actually watch this." Kay asked, "What do you guys watch in the Soviet Union?" Klara took out a copy of the communist Manifesto and told Kay, "We read." And resumed reading it. Kay asked, "Is that book any interesting?" Klara retorted, "Interesting? This book is about the proletariats of the world rising up against the oppressive bourgeois and breaking their chains of oppression and uniting together as a single force, who have nothing to win but the world."

Naomi got dressed and said, "I'm going to buy some snacks." Kay and Klara nodded. When Naomi left, Kay asked Klara, "So why do you believe so much in communism? If you don't mind me asking." Klara lit a cigarette and told Kay, "I truly believe in communism's myth, because my family was subjugated to the oppression and torture of the bourgeois, fascists, and imperialists. I was helping to raise my brother as a true party member. But then he saw just how the west was prospering and defected. My father loathes him for it. Now he's an entrepreneur..." Kay just looked at Klara as Klara smacked her book multiple times against the nightstand and yelled, "...HE MAKES HALLOWEEN COSTUMES FOR CATS AND DOGS!" Kay asked her, "Wait do you even love Naomi?" Klara responded, "Of course I love her, but the west stole my brother, so now I will steal Naomi...for communism!" Kay said, "That won't happen!" Klara asked, "Do you know what true communism, better yet, what true Marxism is?" Kay shook her head and Klara told her, "True Marxism is when the person only takes what they need to survive and give everything else to the state. That is true Marxism."

Kay finally realized what Klara's intentions were and yelled at her, "That'll never happen! Naomi's made of her father's American juices, baked in her mother's American oven! (Author's note: boy that just sounds wrong.)"

Klara laughed and said, "We shall see, comrade. We shall see. But I would say that I've got her wrapped around my little finger as you Americans say.Kay got dressed and ran home, still thinking about what she heard. Naomi came back and snuggled back to Klara, watching her telenovela. Klara said, "The butler's the killer." Naomi giggled and said, "No he isn't." And gave Klara a kiss on the cheek before falling asleep in Klara's arms.