chapter 15

Y/n pov

I was driving to the cafe near my office. I was going to meet jackson and rose. Yes you heard right rose.

I don't know why but jackson asked me to meet him at the cafe. So i just agreed as me and Jackson are in good terms as friends.

I reached at the cafe and saw rose and jackson sitting on a bench near the window. I see rose sad face.

I don't hate rose. I know it's not her fault. As i and jackson are not a thing anymore so..

I walked to them sat on the seat in front of them.

Jackson: hii y/n.

Y/n: hi jackson and...rose.

Rose nodded and hang her head low.

Rose:..y/n i am sorry for all.

Y/n: no you don't need to. I forgive you.

Rose: i know but still i hurt you. I was the one who destroyed your life with jackson.

Y/n: no it's not. It that me and Jackson were never destined with each other.

I smiled to give her a assuring smile but deep down i was hurt but i want to forget everything and start a new life.

Y/n: jackson why did you asked me meet you.

Jackson: it's that we think that rose is pregnant.

Y/n: what!!?

Jackson: y/n please calm down.

I look towards rose she hanged her head low.

Y/n: i mean it's nothing wrong but why do you think so.

Jackson: she had been vomitting since that day. So she asked me to come to hospital with her since I was mad at her after my and your break up but i can't deny the fact that she might be carrying my baby.

Y/n: jackson..it's not your fault and yes you should help her and honestly I think that you must accept her.

Jackson look upwards towards my face with shocked expression.

Y/n: i mean that you really have some feelings for each other that's why you did that .

I said and look towards rose
I rested my hand on her hand that was resting on the table.

Y/n: rose i know you have feelings for jackson. Just say it.
I assured her.

Jackson look towards rose.

Rose: umm.... jackson you know i like you from the start infact i love you but i don't have guts to say it so that why i have to do that but i am very sorry that i ruined your and y/n life and i know you might not accept me but i just want to tell you that i love you and always will and i also want to sorry y/n for all this.....

She was on the verge of crying i got up and hug rose and patted her back.

Y/n: it's okay i can understand.

I smiled at Jackson and gesture him to make a move he was still processing.

Jackson: umm actually i don't know how i feel towards you but yes i may have feelings for you but i am not sure.

Rose: it's okay you don't need to say it.

She wiped her tear and smiled.

Y/n: okay okay now what we should do.

Jackson: first we need to go the hospital for her checkup.

Y/n: yes let go now.

Jackson: now you don't have to come i mean you have work.

Y/n: it's okay jackson i can do that for you and i feel message taehyung that something urgent came up.

Jackson nodded and i took my phone out and messaged tae.

Than we leave the cafe and walk to my car and left for the hospital.......

Taehyung pov

I was driving to the office as i reached near to the office the traffic light become red and i stopped .

I was waiting for the light to turn green a message popped up in my phone .

I checked it and it was from y/n. I checked the message and it says that she is not coming to office as something urgent came up.

I wonder what urgent came up but i just shrugged the thought away.

As i was waiting for the light to turn green i looked out of the window and see a familiar figure at the window of a cafe.

Y/n what she is doing here. I was looking at her and i see a person and a girl sitting with her.

Jackson!! What the hell is he doing and who is that girl with them.

I was thinking about it the light become green and i parked my car near the cafe and watch them from the window

Is this the important work she talking about meeting her boyfriend i mean she can but she don't need to lie to me she can just simply tell me.

after few minutes they left the cafe and drove of to somewhere i don't know where.

I thought just to ignore but my heart says something else so i just follow them.

And we ended at a hospital i mean but they are doing at a hospital. Is y/n alright!!?

She look totally fine but she didn't tell me.

They exited the car and walk inside the hospital i followed them inside the hospital.

They asked something to the receptionist and walk somewhere i follow them.

They went into a cabin i thought to meet the doctor i just waited outside.

After half and hour they came out and y/n look happy as well as jackson and the girl.

Why are they happy i mean there is nothing to be happy about visiting to hospital.

They left from there but my curiosity doesn't leave me so i thought of asking the doughter.

There I saw doctor sitting on the chair looking at some files i knocked and she nodded i entered and she gesture me to sit down.

Doc: how can I help you.

Tae: uhh doctor can you please tell me why the three of them came here.

Doc: ohh the three of them who just left.

Tae: yes.

Doc: may i know who you are.

Tae: i am her hus...friend.

Doc: oh i thought that they didn't tell you yet.

I nodded confusionly what she is talking about.

Tae: i don't understand doctor what are you talking about.

Doctor smiled and said.

Doc: she is pregnant.

She is pregnant.
Those word kept.....