☆彡 (kuro, kaneki X reader) requested

"Kuro...kaneki!" Wait up, I could barely catch my breath as I raced with the half ghouls through the abandoned streets of Tokyo's 20th ward.

My heart was racing, and I was brought out of my unfit worried state as I rammed into a hard object in front of me, which was no surprise, kaneki. I fell backwards, and as I was about to hit the pavement, Kuro ran behind me steadying me on my feet.

"Thanks Kuro chan..." I breathed an embarrassed blush forming on my cheeks. She smiled politely at me, and I crossed my arms over my chest feeling like I just ruined all the fun.

"No trouble at all [Your Name] chan, we don't need you getting yourself hurt again anyways." My mouth gaped, and amused yet slightly offened I stomped off to the lamp lit park bench across the street.

Kaneki, walked over to me, and sat down, Kuro stood by the other side of the bench, as Kaneki wrapped his arm around me. "We're sorry [your name] chan, we were just joking."

I looked up at his soft grey eyes, as he leaned close to me and gave me a peck on the lips causing me to shiver with delight. I could hear Kuro fake gag, and I rolled my eyes.

"So what do you guys want to do now?" Kuro shrugged her shoulders, her short hair bouncing on her shoulders. Kaneki placed the tip of his finger on his Chin wonderingly. "Have you ever been to Anteiku Kuro chan?" She shook her head, and me and kaneki smiled.

----later at Anteiku----

"This is delicious!" Kuro screamed with delight. I smiled at Kuro knowing that, that was my same reaction as well. "The best in Tokyo in my opinion." She nodded at me.

"[your name] chan! Could you meet me in the storage room?!" Kaneki shouted from the kitchen. I bowed at Kuro, and walked away allowing her to finish her coffee.

The storage room was dark, and the aroma of coffee beans, wafted my senses. I had to feel my way around the shelves until my fingers brushed up against a warm hard object. "K-Kaneki chan?" I was worried that it wasn't him in here with me.

A light flipped on, and kaneki was standing in front of me, and amused expression on his face. "What the hell kaneki!" I started pounding my fists on his chest, and he stood there and smiled.

I was tired out, and I slouched down against the wall next to me. Kaneki crouched down next to me. " why do you always have to scare me like this?" He shrugged.

"I like seeing your reactions." I wrapped my arms around my legs, and stuck my lip out. " I'm sorry [your name] chan." He kissed me on the cheek, and pulled me up onto my feet.

I looked up at his face my [e/c] orbs beginning to tear up. We both leaned forward, and as we were about to kiss, the storage room door opened, and Kuro walked in with a disgusted expression on her face.

"Do you guys have to kiss, every five seconds?" She rolled her eyes always, and I grinned. " well we're in love." I mocked making mimicking smooch sounds with my lips. Kaneki collapsed to the ground in a fit of laughter.

" can we just go please?" Kuro begged annoyed, I nodded, and we all left the little coffee shop, and raced down streets again laughing, and teasing each other.

----
This is short I'm sorry, thanks for the request, and leave me any comments concerns, and ideas in the section below and I'll see what I can do.
(^ν^)